"What! They took Tusya with them and left me here? How dare those stupid Russians do that to me. How dare they take my baby from me? God! I hate them so much."

Those two devils. Controlling motherfucking sexy Russian devils.

My heart pounds against my chest wondering if it's because of my safety or they still being mad at me. They took Tusya so it doesn't count; and left me in fucking New York with their mother to babysit me. Anger boiled in my veins thinking of what to do next. Like, how dare they do that to me?

Breathe, T. Breathe it out.

A loud slurp distracts my fury back to the older woman in front of me who stares poker at my outburst sipping her drink giving room to a very thick tension that can be sliced by a blunt blade making it awkward for me upon releasing my flare.

Not only did I make it obvious of my entanglement with their Ivanov sons but also the once secret child I hid from them whom popped out of nowhere.

Chewing my bottom lip nervously. "Uhm, I know I have something to say to you and everyone and with everything happening I don't know how to, uhm... To, you know. I know you have some questions for me."

What the hell am I saying? She just looks me dead in the eyes while I fidget feeling perspiration bead my forehead knowing what I said made no sense to the sane. My head falls forward in a bow twiddling my thumbs like a child caught in the act unsure of what to say.

Expelling deeply. "I'm sorry." Two words that interprets my heart.

"Did my sons force themselves on you?"

Snapping my gaze up to her again. "No. No. No." Shaking my head violently, the act bouncing my hair. "They will never do that to me. Andrei and Vadim worships the ground I walk on." I correct shocked at the fact she asks such a question.

She shrugs sensing the unspoken words of my surprise. Then asking. "And do you?"

"Do I what?" Meeting her big brown eyes.

Mrs Sonia states in a motherly tone searching deep in my eyes for answers. "Worship the ground they walk on."

With clarity. I profess. "I do. I'm sorry that..."

A soft grin begins to crawl on her lips giving way to a mischievous smirk watching me closely. "Why are you sorry? You tend to say it a lot even when you were a baby." I blush.

She was my second mom, always defending me when Sir Elijah decides it is Trinity day to be locked up in the house which was basically everyday. I was never out without security that is if he let me out. And when he is off on business trips, the boys tends to follow his footsteps. Commanding me up and down, controlling my everyday activities. Thanks to them, I almost never had a normal teenager to adult life.

But Mrs Sonia was here for the save. It was a huge fight when I decided to leave on campus and not go from home or choose any of the local university close to the house.

After threatening the boys to take me far away and never to set their eyes on me again; and Sir Elijah that he will lose me from such overprotective fatherly acts. They men decided to let me go to a college of my choice but must be home every summer. Rough times.

She was everything to me and I repay her back with lies, deceit and above all having sex with her son whom I grow up with. I deserve the babysitter of the year award. It's still confusing why she hasn't lashed out on me yet on the obvious.

Breathing out. "Having an affair with the boys. Pregnant. Running off. Tusya. You know, the list goes on."

She chuckles. "Don't we all love running. Taking the easy way out." What?