015| Night

PRESENT TIME, 2016

BigHit Entertainment, Seoul

At the rooftop of BigHit, there's Lisa, Jin, and Taehyung resting. They are seated in three monoblock chairs, having different thoughts.

Taehyung is feeling happy and upset at the same time. He's glad that he and Lisa are finally okay yet bitter because he's still reeling for an explanation.

Jin is happy, no doubt. He isn't thinking about anything else but BTS. Someday, he knows that BTS will be eight again.

While Lisa is having multiple thoughts, Lisa is happy to have Jin and Taehyung beside her, but the feeling of sadness and worried is occupying her mind. She wants them to be complete, but she's already a Blackpink member. There's a lot more that she's worried about, and the two noticed.

"Hey, something wrong?" Taehyung asked and focused his gaze on her. Her sad eyes didn't escape his gaze.

"Nothing, Oppa. I'm just thinking about a lot of things," Lisa smiled and stared at the beautiful sky.

"Like?" Jin asked.

"My decisions in life," Lisa mumbled. "I feel like I failed to accomplish something important."

"What is it?" Taehyung asked, now also looking at the beautiful night sky.

"To stay," Lisa said. At the same time, her tears began streaming down her cheeks.

Silence filled them. It was a peaceful silence that every idol needs when they are having a hard time.

"I'm sorry," Lisa mumbled, wiping her tears. "I'm sorry for leaving you."

"We shouldn't talk about this without the others, Lisa," Jin said and averted his gaze elsewhere. "But I just want you to prepare for the question that I know all of us will ask you."

"Why?" Taehyung asked, and he glanced at her. "That is the question that all of us will ask you once we are ready to talk about that."

Before Lisa could talk again, her phone began ringing, so she answered it after seeing that it was Jisoo.

"Hello, Unnie?" Lisa greeted, making sure that her voice sounded natural.

"Lisa-yah, you're not going home?" Jisoo asked. "It's almost midnight."

"I won't go home, Unnie. I am still at BigHit. Is Chaeyoung still awake?"

"Nope! She's asleep. Why?"

"Tell her that I won't be able to come home early tomorrow. I have a schedule at SBS, Unnie."

"Oh, she has a schedule, too. You received a letter from SBS for a collaboration performance?"

"Yes, Unnie. A dance collaboration for the award show opening. I'll go home straight to our dorm after."

"Speaking of, that's why I called. Our daybreak was extended for two days. I don't know if Chaeyoung told you already. We'll be going home to our houses. Do you want to come with me?"

"Chaeyoung's family is home?"

"They arrived earlier. Do you want to come with me? I don't want to leave you alone in the dorm."

"No, Unnie! It's okay! I can stay alone in the dorm. I promise that I will order foods so I won't burn the kitchen."

"Are you sure you'll stay alone there? I can stay with you instead."

"I'm okay alone there, Unnie. I promise."

"Okay, then. Make sure you'll order healthy foods, hm? Don't just eat Ramen for the entire two days. It will make me mad, got it?"

"Got it."

"It's late. I'm going to sleep now, Lili-yah. Goodnight! I'll see you after two days, hmm?"

"Goodnight, Unnie," Lisa hung up the call and pocketed her phone, and pouted as she realized that she'd be staying alone in the dorm for two days.

"Are you sure you can be alone in your dorm? I doubt that," Jin chuckled. "We all know you're afraid of ghosts."

Lisa pouted and glanced at Jin. "I have no choice."

"You can stay in our dorm," Taehyung suggested, but Lisa quickly shook her head as a response.

"Not with this situation," Lisa said and looked at the sky. "Someday, I know all of you will hate me."

***

"Good Morning, Lili Kyeostudio," Lisa murmured to herself after she stretched her arm and checked the time. It's 5 am.

She grabbed her bag and went out of her studio to change her clothes in the bathroom. She can't be late with her schedule for today.

While changing, she thought about how she ended the conversation between Jin and Taehyung since the two needed to go home already.

She was preparing herself for the big revelation day.

After fixing herself, she exited the bathroom and saw Sejin waiting at the door of her studio.

"Oppa!" Lisa called him. Sejin looked at her and waved. "Why are you so early?" She asked when she reached his place.

"I brought you breakfast from Seokjin. He wants you to eat before your schedule so you won't starve," Sejin said and handed her the paper bag.

"Thank you, Oppa! I'll call Jin Oppa," Lisa said and smiled. "Good Morning, by the way."

"Good Morning, Lisa. You should eat that, okay? You have a big day ahead of you. Fighting!"

"Ne, thank you!" When Sejin left, Lisa entered her studio and excitedly took out the food on the small table. It's been a while since she ate food cooked by Seokjin. She misses it.

While opening the cute container, she decided to video call Jin who answered immediately.

"Oppa! Thank you for this breakfast. I will surely eat it all!" Lisa said and showed him the way she unboxed her breakfast, hearing a chuckle from Jin.

"I missed cooking for my favorite maknae! Make sure you'll get full, okay?"

"Ne, Oppa. Is Jimin Oppa awake?" Lisa asked.

"Surprisingly, yes. We'll be there anytime soon," Jin said and secretly pans the camera to Jimin, teasing Jungkook, who's still half asleep.

"Ah, do you think I'll survive later, Oppa?" Lisa worriedly asked. "Will he talk to me?"

"I guess so," Jin chuckled. "Just be yourself! It's okay."

"He's so mad at me. He's the most intimidating member," Lisa pouted while chewing her food.

"Aish, you can do it, Lisa. I raised you for six years," Jin said. "And I'm still raising you now so that you can do it."

"Really? You're still raising me?" Lisa teased.

"Of course, Babo," Jin laughed. "I never stopped raising you."

Lisa smiled and exaggeratedly kissed the camera. "Ah, Oppa, Saranghae!" She laughed.

"I know, okay. Everybody loves Worldwide Handsome," Jin said, and he laughed again, earning the attention of the younger ones at the corner.

"Who is he talking to?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Do I look like I know?" Jungkook answered and closed his eyes again.

"Savage," Jimin murmured to himself and jokingly glared at Suga, who taught Jungkook how to he savage.

***