010| MMA (Their Side)

PRESENT TIME, 2016

Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul

"This is it, Boys. Today is another award show day. We should get ready," Namjoon said.

"I hope we'll win Daesang this time," Taehyung said. "If she wears a Hanbok when we get a Daesang, I will talk to her."

"And what are you going to tell her?" Jimin raised a brow.

"I will thank her. Nothing more and nothing less," Taehyung said, and he drank his water.

"Then?" Jin asked. "What are you going to do after?"

"Go home," Taehyung said, earning a smack from Jin.

"Don't thank her anymore if you'll leave like that after. You know Lisa. She is fragile. She hides her feelings from everyone," Jin said and sat beside Tae. "Even though we are upset, we can't just do anything that will hurt us or her furthermore. Seeing Lisa cry is already too much to handle, though."

"Ehem, I think we should go to our seats now. Let's talk about that later," Suga said before they exited the room and went back to their seats.

"We're near Blackpink," Jhope whispered to Namjoon, who was walking beside him.

"Try not to do anything or look at their way," Namjoon reminded the boys, but he knows that some of them won't obey.

"Lisa looks good with that red top of hers. Don't you think so?" Taehyung whispered to Jimin, who was uninterested.

"So?" Jimin raised a brow, looking at the stage, ignoring their previous girl member who was just two seats away from them.

"How come she never dyed her hair blonde before? It suits her," Taehyung whispered again.

"Tae, can you stop whispering to me about Lisa? I am not interested, okay? Tell that to Jungkook instead," Jimin said, which made Taehyung groaned.

"You are so mean. Fine, I'll talk to Jungkook," Taehyung said and turned his head to Jungkook, who he caught sparing glances at Lisa. "Yah, don't be too obvious that you're staring at her. God, I know she's pretty."

"Hyung, I am not staring at her. I'm looking at Rosè," Jungkook whispered. "She looks good with her cherry blonde hair."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and pinched Jungkook's arm. "Why are you looking at Lisa's way, then? Continue to fool yourself. It won't change my mind."

"So I won't be so obvious that I was looking at her member. The army will understand that if they caught me looking at Lisa," Jungkook explained.

"Boys, stop whispering with each other. The show's starting," Jin scolded them, so they stopped talking about Blackpink and just looked at the stage when the emcee opened the show.

=

"Wah, everything is on fire," Jungkook said, and his jaw dropped at the drummer's while using fire.

"It's Buljangnan time," Taehyung smirked. "It's my favorite song."

"I thought your favorite is Boombayah?" Namjoon asked.

"It was you who favorites Boombayah, Hyung. You're hyping up with the part of 'Middle Finger up, FU pays me' sheesh," Taehyung said.

They are all focused on Blackpink's performance that is full of charisma when Lisa's rap part came. Despite the cameras filming their reactions, Jungkook and Namjoon sang Lisa's part like their lines. While Taehyung surprisingly behaves.

"Kiss him will I diss him
I don't know, but I miss him
Jungdogeul neomeoseon I sarangeun crack
Nae shimjange saekkareun black, ah!"

"Her charisma is different," Jin said. "A great dancer and rapper, indeed. She's a great vocalist, too."

"They are proud to perform now. They aren't nervous anymore. They showed their capabilities and charisma with their performance today. They deserve the rookie awards," Suga said.

"Wow, was that Suga Hyung who said that?" Jimin asked. "Rookie, my ass. She's not a rookie anymore."

"Yah, stop being mean," Jhope said.

"I am not mean..." Jimin averted his gaze and sighed. "I am just jealous because we can't perform with Lisa anymore, but we're just in the same show."

Bangtan realized that Jimin was right. They have the right to get jealous because she was first their member before Blackpink. She used to perform with them and not with Blackpink. She was initially a member of a boy group with only a girl member and not with a girl group. They can't help but feel bitter again.

=

"Album of the year winner goes to... BTS!" The emcee announced as the camera pans to BTS, who were surprised and couldn't move to their seats.

"It's us, right?" Jin asked. Namjoon stood up, followed by the members. They bowed with the fans and the idols around them, practically searching for a particular female idol who would wear a Hanbok, but she was nowhere to be found.

They went up to the stage, feeling so happy. It's their first daesang, and it's extraordinary for all of them. Namjoon accepted the trophy, and he stood in front of the mic stand, unable to speak for being too overwhelmed.

"This is so unbelievable..." Namjoon began talking. "This award means so much to us. We want to thank everything which helped us to receive this special award. To Bang Pd-nim, Pdogg, the other staff, to our dancers, and especially Army!" He ended his speech with a proud smile. Jin was next to talk, so they exchanged places with each other.

"ARMY!!!" Jin yelled on top of his lungs. He was tearing up already, all of them. It was a big deal for them to win a Daesang. "I want to thank you for being supportive as always every time we release a new album. But this time, it is much special because we finally won the Album of the Year," Jin's voice cracked.

Everyone watching them can feel their happiness just by watching them give their speech for their Army.

"Thank you so much, everyone. Saranghae!" Jin ended his speech and quickly went backstage with different emotions.

"She didn't wear the Hanbok," Taehyung mumbled as he cried harder just by thinking about it. They are now back inside their dressing room, and they couldn't even see themselves celebrating.

"See what I mean?" Jimin let out a pained chuckle. "She has forgotten everything. I didn't even see her sitting there!"

"Jimin Hyung's right..." Jungkook murmured. "She wasn't at the Idol's place."

"I guess this is a sign now," Jin grabbed their attention. "This is a sign that we should stop being stubborn and accept the fact that she's no longer our member. She's now part of Blackpink and not BTS."

***

A/n: Just a quickie update. Sorry for hurting you, guys. I needed to do it. ✌🏻 Anyway, let's enjoy LALISA and MONEY 💜 Let's break more records for our Royal Maknae.