008| V Live (Lisa)

PAST TIME, 2014

Lili Kyeostudio, BigHit Entertainment, Seoul

"Hello, Army," Lisa greeted cheerfully when her live started. She's inside her studio at BigHit Entertainment, just beside the others' studios.

"Annyeong, Lalisa!"

"You are so beautiful!"

"I love you, Lisayah!"

"Right now, I'm in my Lili Kyeostudio," Lisa said, and she slightly moved away from the camera to show her studio. "I kinda changed the design in the background because I went shopping with Hobi Oppa last week. As you can see, there's a barbie frame hanging at the side door. Guess who hanged that?"

"It's Taehyung."

"The Alien, of course!"

"Ah, it's not Taehyung Oppa," Lisa chuckled. "It's Jin Oppa. You know how much he loves the color pink. He hanged that without my consent. I didn't remove it because it looks cute."

"You are a real barbie doll, that's why."

"Ah, so pretty."

"Jin is the real definition of pink and a mother who loves to spoil her one and only daughter."

"Ah, Army, do you want to hear the song that I am currently making?" Lisa smirked.

"Please!"

"Why won't you release it?"

"We want to hear it, Lisa."

"Okay, listen," Lisa smiled and opened her phone, and moved it to the microphone.

You got me
I dream while looking at you
I got you
Inside those pitch-black nights
The lights we saw in each other
Were saying the same thing
The starlight that shines more in the deepest night
(O-oo-oo, o-oo-oo, o-oo-oo)
The starlight (o-oo-oo) that shines more in the deepest night
(O-oo-oo, o-oo-oo, o-oo-oo)
The starlight (o-oo-oo) that shines more the deeper the night gets

"You're all wondering why I wrote it in English, right? Well, I made it secretly without the help of our prodcucers. I want to make a song for them, at least," Lisa chuckled. "It doesn't have a title, 'cause it's not done yet. But when I finished it, I will release it."

"It's a song for BTS?"

"Wow, it's so amazing! The lyrics, the tune~."

"It's for you and my members. I talked to Bang Pd-nim last night and discussed the song with him. He told me to release it once I finished, but I will wait for the perfect time. I don't know. I don't feel like releasing it yet. I am not satisfied," Lisa smiled and looked at the comment section. It shows positive comments about the song and telling her to release it once it's done. "Uhm, I don't know? Maybe, I'll consider it soon. It's not my mixtape, by the way."

"There's a shadow in your door."

"Wait, who's that dancing shadow?"

"A dancing shadow?" Lisa asked and looked at the door where she also saw a shadow dancing weirdly. "Oh, it's probably one of the members," she said and opened the door, revealing Jimin. "Oppa! Come in! Army, we have Jimin Oppa here."

Jimin waved at the camera and continued dancing weirdly. "Annyeong, Army!"

"JIMIN-SSSSIIIII!"

"So handsome, omg."

"Lismin VLive, y'all."

"Oppa, great thing you joined me. Army misses you a lot," Lisa said as they both sat in front of the camera.

"I miss you too, Army!" Jimin said and showed his eye smile. "By the way, I heard your song. It is so good! How did you do it without us knowing?"

"It's called skills," Lisa laughed. "That was the chorus of the song, Oppa. Do you like it already?"

"Of course. I agree with Army! Release it," Jimin said.

"Soon," Lisa chuckled. "Oppa, where are the others?"

"They are inside Pd-nim's office. When they heard your song, they dashed there to complain about why he didn't tell us you're making a song," Jimin laughed. "It was so funny. Suga Hyung even insisted that he should help you with the song."

"Oh, come on," Lisa giggled. "It was for you and Army. I'll do it myself! It's a gift, you know?"

"Suga is so sweet."

"Aww, sugar indeed."

"Wow, we'll look forward to it then," Jimin smiled. "Army, our first birthday is approaching! Are you excited?"

"Neeeeeeee."

"Super excited!"

"Omg, right! We prepared so much for you, Army. It's a spoiler, and I think the staff will kill me," Lisa covered her mouth teasingly while Jimin continued to laugh at her.

"She's the queen of spoiler, Army. I'm sorry for that," Jimin said.

"Ah, Oppa~" Lisa whined. "I am just super excited for our first birthday. This is special for our Army and us."

"Alright, Maknae," Jimin patted her head, gaining such sweet comments. "Oh, I should probably go now. I still have to check what's happening at Pd-nim's office."

"Already?" Lisa asked. Jimin nodded, and he waved at the camera once more.

"See you, Army! Annyeong!" Jimin said, and he patted Lisa's shoulder before leaving her studio.

"I didn't expect him to come and join me for a couple of minutes, but it was fun!" Lisa smiled. "Ah, I have a story to tell about Jimin Oppa. It's a secret between us, okay? Shhh."

"Oohhh, tea!"

"Lismin is so cute. I can't..."

"Jimin Oppa bought a lot of chocolates, and he kept it beside his bed, which is also beside mine," Lisa laughed. "Then, I saw it, and I was craving for some chocolates, so I ate one. But you know what's wrong with it? I didn't tell him. When he came back from practice, he was like, 'Ah, who ate my chocolate?! Jungkook-ah!!' I was laughing guiltily at the side while he was scolding Jungkook. I feel so bad," Lisa re-enacted the scene, which made it more fun. "Then, when Jungkook told him that it wasn't his fault, he scolded Tae Oppa after. Until now, he doesn't know it was me, but I guess now he knows."

"By this time, I know Jimin will show up again."

"Poor chocolate."

"LALISA!" Lisa's eyes widened at the sudden yell outside. She immediately stood up and locked the door of her studio, laughing endlessly. "Yah, Lalisa, you were the one who ate my chocolate?!" Jimin yelled outside, knocking on her door.

"Oppa, you had a lot of chocolates! You should share, you know?"

"Yah! Park Jimin, who told you to yell at Lisa?!" In the end, Jimin was the one to get a long scolding session from Jin.

"My mother saved me," Lisa went back to her chair and wiped her tears that came out from her eyes for too much laughing. "Ah, that was fun. Whatever we do, we always end up laughing. Ah, we look like a family. If you will see this clip everywhere, Jimin Oppa, I want to say sorry and thank you. Sorry because I ate your chocolate, and thank you because it was so good. To Jin Oppa, you are the best savior ever."

***

A/n: I want you to pay attention to the VLIVE chapters. It's exciting, don't worry. I'll give some hints, so make your guesses✌🏻