Damn Irish Pt 3

Sin

     Changed and no longer looking like a racoon as Ella called it. Sin now lead the way out and across to the new clubhouse.  Truth the women had been right in the comparison.  Another truth, she hadn't felt this settled in her own skin in years.  All thanks to the women beside her.

     On the way out they'd ran into Liz and Switch who were on kidlet duty tonight as it was Claira's night off.  After Liz hugged her for far longer than nessesary she'd told her that North and Boomer had come over to the bar.  Now all Sin wanted was to make sure he was okay and have a good evening and hopefully get to know Ella better.

   Entering the packed bar Sin noticed how nervous Ella became and took her had.  With Brinn and Liz out of the mix she decided to see if Hope or any of the girls were here tonight.  She didn't make it that far.

    Just as they passed the pool tables a scream could be heard seconds before she heard North yell.  Pushing through the croud still with Ella in tow they broke through only to both stop at what they saw.
It was the women from the diner from earlier today.  And she had a gun pointed straight at Claira's head.

    Looking around Sin found Boomer already starting on damage control.  They had civilians on site so whatever this was could turn into a real shit show.

    "I said hands where I can see them." the diner women barked out gun still pointed at a scared Claira.  But Sin saw her also reaching down and acted as the gun came up.  As a gun shot sounded she was already halfway to the ground with Ella in her arms.  If it wasn't for Boomer and North they'd have been run over as civilians fled out the doors. 

    Safe in Boomers arms she saw North holding Ella.  Once again Sin was fucking floored by the resemblance and odviously North saw it too.  Poor man was looking between diner lady and Ella and that was a whole other trip.  The two could be sisters.

   "Babe are you okay" Boomers question caught her attention

    "Ya, ya I'm good." she assured touching a hand to his cheek before indicating she wanted down.  Once on her feet she asked what the hell was going on.  Unfortunatly that question was ignored as diner women hawled Claira off the ground and pinned her against the wall.

    "Lia" North called out odviously knowing the women but seeing tears glaze his eyes had Sin moving.  Still holding Ella the man looked like he's seen a ghost he was so pale. Sin just reached him when Lia called out for someone named Gideon.

   "North, you can put Ella down" she gently instructed but the man just looked at Ella and shook his head no "I thought I lost that sister, I'm not chancing a second one" she shot out and had Ella looking ready to pass out.  Turning to Lia she went back to question a.  What the fuck was going on?

   If it didn't get more confusing as Gideon seemed to be the ex nomad Irish and he didn't look a bit confussed.  Instead of going to going to Claira's aid the big man zip tied her hands and told Goon to take her down to the holding cells.  And Claira wasn't going quietly, pleading for Waldo or Goon to help her.  Calling Lia crazy.

   "Lia" North ground out again poor Ella still held tight in his arms as he charged up to the woman called Lia.

   "Sorry big brother, surprise" was all the women said as Gideon stepped in and took Ella from North.  Then her friend was holding his sister.  Well shit could this be the sister North had told her went missing years ago.  Fuck her headache was back.

   "Boomer you may want to call Ripper and get him over here " Gideon instructed as he placed Ella beside Sin.  Her guy didn't even look surprised and told the man it was already done.  Was she the only one besides Ella who didn't know what the hell was going on.  Okay maybe Waldo who was now off to the side talking to Reaper...nope he'd just been told.  And by the looks of it the propect was pissed.

   "Boomer! Someone better start explaining before I lose my shit" Sin yelled but it was the person who walked in the door who answered.

  "That bitch was hired to kill you and had her hands on my grandbabies.  Where the fuck is she?  Mama Demon ground out having everyone turning to see one very pissed of woman.  Seconds later Ripper, Demon and Kit apeared as well.

   "Um Sin" Ella drew her attention "Why did that guy say I was his sister and can I have a drink please" she questioned seconds before Sin was scrambling to catch her as she fainted.

Kaiah

     What was it about there timing.  Fifteen hours she'd spent on her feet counting down the last five.  Tired and hangry all she wanted was food and her bed.  But nope she'd been driving home when Crow's number called her.  Some shit going down at the clubhouse and Doc needing an extra set of hands.  Could these people not go one four day rotation without getting into shit.

   Pulling up at the new club house Kaiah came through the door only to be blocked by Ripper and two other men.  Not giving one single fuck she pushed past just as Sin barely caught a women.  Getting closer she was a little surprised to see it was Ella. 

   "I got her" Mr. Face Unknown offerred to Sin who still held Ella up.

   "Pool table" Kaiah offered when he had Ella. 

  "Can someone explain what's going on" she requested not even bothering to hide her irritation as she checked Ella's pulse.  It was strong and steady. 

  "That's what we were just getting too. From what I've caught so far Nanny Claira was going to kill me.  Gift from my father.  Lia is North's thought to be dead sister and Ella could be another sister if you follow the resemblance" Sin quiped out as an Sara aka Momma Demon came over and pulled Sin into a tight hug.

Note:

Going to leave the Irish question hanging for a bit.  Hope you enjoyed the chapters.  Alot of wrap up questions are going to come in the next couple chapters.

Anyone surprised it was the Nanny?