Lap Dance

Sin

      Looking at the large hand held out Sin wasn't sure what the big guy but he was up to something.  Trusting him Sin took it and allowed him to pull her up.  Interlocking their fingers she followed silently a step behind as he lead towards the back and down a hallway.  It took a moment to realize that the doors were numbered and an inkling of what he was up to.

     Stopping at door number five Boomer stepped to the side and guided her into the empty blue lit room.  As he followed and closed the door she took in the single leather chair in the center on the room.  Turning to Boomer she tilted her head and quirked a brow rather than verbally ask.

    "I paid for a private lap dance from Hope and a little extra to have a plus one.  Figured while she'd doing her thing it would give you a chance to say you piece" he simply answered and left her speechless.  In a twisted way it was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for him.

    Before she could think up what to say Hope walked into the room.  She was all smiles till she saw Sin.  "Which ones getting the dance?" she simply questioned smile gone as she plugged into the bluetooth.

   "Boomer" Sin answered and saw his shock as she pushing him into the chair and stepped back.  She automatically thought that was his general plan but seeing a flash of discomfort Sin was pretty sure he'd only intended to watch.  "You good big guy?" she questioned having seen some signs that pointed to PTSD. 

   Once again Boomer's hand reached for hers and without hesitation she took it.  Guilding her around the chair to stand behind the chair he rested her hand in his neck.  Damn his heart beat was elevated.  Brushing her thumb over the warm skin Hope began but Boomer's heart rate steadied.  Reacalling why he's done this Sin looked up and met Hope's eyes as she grinded on Boomer.

   "I'm sorry Hope it wasn't you.  The last person I tried to be with died because of who raised me.  I enjoyed out time but it fucked with my head back.  I'm sorry" she called over the music allowing Hope to see the pain she kept tucked away.  Feeling Boomers hand rest over the one on his neck she took a deep breath and smiled down at him.  Then looking up Sin saw Hope's sad smile as the women leaned forward and offered a chast kiss as her responce.  Looking down again Sin nearly growned seeing the lust in his eyes.

   Sin couldn't help chuckle as she shot a questioning look to Hope to see if she was game.  With a nodd Hope leaned forward while still grinding on Boomer.  With a peak to make sure they had his attention Sin captured Hope's mouth in a deep wer kiss.  When they took a breath both women laughed looking down at Boomer who was actually smiling.

  "Friends" Hope offered getting off Boomer

  "I'd really like that" Sin answered as the light flashed calling their time as over.

    Taking Boomer's hand again Sin lead the way out and back to the table to hoot's from the guys.  Tossing back her uptouched scotch Sin grabbed her beer and grabbed Kaiah heading to the dance floor.  Fuck she needed some distance as the scene back in that room had turned her on.  It kept on sneeking into her mind to replay as she and Kaiah danced away to whatever stage music came on.  By the time they headed back to the table Sin already knew she was gonna do something stupid. 

    Going to the bar she grabbed a round of shots and brought it over to the group.  Saw how Boomers eyes tracked her there and back.  Grabbing them both a shot off the tray she puposefully bent right in front of him.  Then sitting on his lap sideways she passed him a shot and waited to see if he'd take the bate.

   Taking the shot as a group Boomers hungry eyes never moved from her face.  Placing down the glass she could see him thinking.  Then hands bigs hands wrapped her waist and she was set on her feet.  Then on his feet himself Boomer was once again leading her to the back into another private room.  Flicking the lock he gave her a grace moment to say no.  Instead Sin pushed him back into the door.

   Meeting his hungry lips Sin's fingers worked on his belt as his went to the heat between her legs. Moaning into his mouth as he rubbed her over the lace of her panties.  Belt undone Sin soon had his jeans unzipped and shoved done.  Umlocking their lips she sank to her knees.  Gazing up Sin took him between her lips and deep into her mouth.

   "Fuck babe" he ground out hips jerking as she worked him up and down several times.  Then in a blink he pulled her up and pinned her against the door plundering her mouth.  Moaning Sin felt the moment he detroyed her underwear.  Fingers suddenly rubbing a already blazing fire before they were inside her.  He made he cum like that first as he feastest on her neck.

   Then before she had a chance to recover he grabbed her ass and in lifted her only to drop her down onto his cock.  Huge too because at first it was almost uncomfortable how full she felt.

   "Look at me" Boomer ground out making her eyes pop open before he pulled out them thrust back into me roughtly.  "Fucking so tight" he groaned as he kept slowly pulling out then pounding back in.
While it sent ever bit of her mad he just kept the same pace until Sin wimpered.

    Dropping and spinning her around he directed her to lean over and brace on the chair arms.  Stepping up behind her Sin felt the nudge of his cock.  Was waiting for it when he smacked her as and made her moan again.

   "Look up" he ordered and looking up and forward she took in the sight of them in the wall mirror.  As their eyes met in the reflection he slammed into her.  This time there was zero control as she felt and watched him pound into her. 

   "Boomer fuck Im sweet fuck" she called out as she came again setting him into an almost brutal pace and she road out her orgasm. 

     "Im gonna cum in your tight pussy.  Do you want my cum babe" he questioned thumb cirlce her asshole as his other hand reached around to play with her.

   "Fuck yes" was the right answer as his tumb invaded her ass sending her into a mindless mess.  "AHHHHH!" Sin screamed as she orgasmed violently around his cock and he thrust one last time before emptying in her.

Boomer

   When her legs threatened to give out Boomer wrapped his arms around her waist.  He wasn't ready to move out of the heaven he'd just found between her legs.  Trying to catch his breath he couldn't believe they'd just had sex.  In the back room.  At Perky's.

   Of all the ways he'd imaging it this had never been how he'd thought they finally come together.  But he regretted nothing and only hoped she wouldn't when she could out what she'd just done.  She was his now.  They hadn't used an condom and she hadn't said shit he though.

   Standing her up to lean back on him as he fixed her dress he met her gaze again in the mirror.  "You mine now.  All of you.  Mine. You can bring your toys to our bed.  We can play.  But babe you're mine" he explained and watched her eyes widen before she processed what he'd said. Taking her silence as acceptance Boomer slipped out of her then pulled his pants up.

   "Lets go home" he murmered kissing her forehead before leading her out of the room and bar.  Setting Sin so she was straddling his lap he drove them home to the quiet old clubhouse.  Once in his room he slipped one of his shirts over her head before pulling her into his chest.  Then they slept.  Niether interupted by their own nightmares.

Note:

Yes Boomers going to be possessive.  For any thinking this happened to quick in the story line.  These two had been creeping on this for two books prior.