Chapter 4 | The party

After having spent the month of September in apnea between studying and having blues, I needed to have some fun

After having spent the month of September in apnea between studying and having blues, I needed to have some fun. When Kilian, one of the members of the soccer team, had announced on social networks that he was organizing a big party at his place on Saturday night, and had come to see me to invite me, I didn't hesitate one second to accept. It was several times that I refused to go to parties, but this time, I intended to have fun as it should be. I was in Saejin and Megan's studio on campus, getting ready with excitement. Sam was planning to join us at the party later along with Niall.

"Saejin, I hope you have some nice tops, because I plan to look hotter than ever tonight," I said as I opened her wardrobe.

I didn't want to run into Julian, but at the same time I couldn't help but hope he would see me and regret what he had done even more. I was toxic...but only a little.

"I don't have your big boobs, so any one you choose will be an instant sensation, don't worry."

"You don't have my boobs, but you're catching me with your ass. I want to see it tonight."

"Yasemin, if you dress sexy, then so do we. No one should feel 'overdressed'.  Wait and see."

She winked at me before rushing into the bathroom. I was grateful that she had agreed to go out tonight, because it wasn't her habit. She didn't particularly like the hustle and bustle of parties and alcohol. I knew that she was mostly planning to watch me so that I wouldn't drink too much. Be the driver. Threatening Julian with a high kick if he tried to approach me. Being a great friend, in short.

Megan came out of the room dressed in a garnet red dress that made her legs look incredible. We greeted each other and she gave me a thoughtful look.

"Hm, try on her little bright pink top, I seem to have put it in the wash last week. Top shelf. With your slightly tanned skin, and your tight leather skirt, it's going to be sexy as hell."

The top left the back bare, and only had thin straps that encircled the neck.

"Oh my god, yes. I hope you've already thought about wearing it, because it would look even better on you!"

I also loved her very curly, defined hair. I wondered how long it took her to do it, it must have been a lot of work. But the result was worth it.

"Oh yeah, don't worry about it! I almost own this top," She lowered her voice. "Actually, the top shelf is mine."

"Megan, I can hear you from here!" shouted Saejin and we giggled.

After dressing me according to her advice, Megan proceeded to expertly apply my makeup. She wasn't a great friend yet but she was adorable, as was everyone around Saejin. This girl had a way of attracting the right people around her.

"So, how do I look ?"

Saejin came out of the bathroom, beaming. She was wearing a long black velvet dress, which molded her slender body to perfection. She had even applied a perfect line of eyeliner and a plumping gloss.