Chapter-2

IT REVEALED 
**********************************************************************************************

SUGA HYUNG

AUTHOR'S POV

Suga entered their house and spotted the quartet, ''looks like all of you guys are assembled together after Eun Ha's mission'' said Yoongi with a smirk.'' Oppa'' Eun Ha ran towards Yoongi, ''uli yeodongsaeng '' yoongi embraced his little sister, after 3 years, ''Oppa eolmana bogo sip-eoss-eoyo'' replied Eun Ha to her brother. After 20 mins of hugging each other both of them turned around to see the boys awing.'' Let's get down to business, shall we'' yoongi instructed them'' and ''Oppa what happened to your eye ??''

'' Let's get down to business, shall we'' yoongi instructed them'' and ''Oppa what happened to your eye ??''

imagine his eye like this

''oh that, its because of a mission, geogjeong hajima'' 
''its getting bigger day by day hyung'' tae mocked him and earned a death glare from him
''I think it makes you look hotter Oppa and no offense you were always pretty hot''
''Eun Haaa''

Yoongi, Jungkook, Eun Ha, Jimin, and Taehyung sat down to discuss Bangtan.'' those guys from my point of view are pretty cool and I heard this rumor that there are few other hidden members of Bangtan that nobody knows. I asked namjoon and Hoseok but none of them replied so it must be a groundless rumor, '' Yoongi gave out a blank statement.''I am not gonna leave this alone, first mom and dad. Now Jungkook this is going out of our hands, I am gonna bring this to the agency'' Eun Ha poured out her emotions. Suddenly Eun Ha's phone rang ''hello agent Anika here'' answered Eun Ha, after a few moments she ended her call and said ''they want me to report at the agency today and it looks like I'll be going out for a new mission again''

TIMESKIP TO HER AGENCY:

''Greeting agent Eun ha'' Eun ha turned around to see the owner of that voice and it turns out to be, agent Lee Min Ho.''My god min ho, olaenman-ineyo it looks like you've put some weight !!!!''
''well, says someone who is gonna goes on a suicide mission within another day'' smirked min ho, Eun Ha was shaken ''what the fuck are you talking about Min-ho'', '' well I just came out of higher-ups office and I heard them talking about this suicide mission and its better if you don't go since it involves Bangtan, previously agent Kim Beom was assigned but he went missing after a week, anyways don't say I didn't warn you'' he winked 
END OF AUTHORS POV

''My god min ho, olaenman-ineyo it looks like you've put some weight !!!!''''well, says someone who is gonna goes on a suicide mission within another day'' smirked min ho, Eun Ha was shaken ''what the fuck are you talking about Min-ho'', '' well I...