Chapter 10: ...So we got married anyways

"Are you Princess _____?" A bladesmaster said, and you smiled and nodded happily. "I hope you understand our intentions aren't to bring gifts and good wishes."

"It's not?!" You heard Kohga call from across the room. "Listen, _____, you've had my full trust and you broke it! You weren't even signed into the oath of evil, were you?!"

"Obviously, NOT, Kohga!" Sooga finally managed to stand up, using one of the chairs to support him. "She was taking advantage of our authority to destroy half our clan! But unfortunately for her..." He made a gesture to his troops, and they began walking in towards your group, circling you. "She's outnumbered."

"Dream on!" You heard a high voice snap back, and everyone looked around before a young blonde came darting through the crowd of Yiga men. Zelda! "You guys don't stand a chance against us!"

"And what are you going to do about that then, cry to your mommy?" The bladesmaster kneeled down to her level, and she froze up until she felt your hand on her shoulder. You raised up your right hand, revealing the triforce piece held over it.

"Even now, her mother is more powerful than you'll ever be and have ever been, so you better watch your mouth." You hissed, and then Zelda took a deep breath in and held it for a few seconds.

"DAD!" She called out, and on cue, your brother-in-law came slicing through the crowd of yigas with his huge claymore.

"I'm here!" You were a bit shocked to see him - even after considering that Zelda probably wouldn't have come alone - and he gave a couple more slashes before rushing to be by you and Urbosa. "Are you all alright?"

"They're fine, but I believe we've shown enough mercy for this time." The bladesmaster held his sword to Zelda's chest, looking up at you. You raised both your hands and aimed them at him, and he laughed. "The moment you use that power on any one of us, it's over for Princess Zelda."

You stood silently trying to figure out what to do, and then you remembered a battle code Rhoam taught you when you were younger. You gave him the signal, and then you looked up to Revali, who was looking right back at you.

"Sir, I believe you're missing some troops." Rhoam told him, and he looked behind him, searching for any missing troops. This was Revali's cue to shoot, and he did. The bomb arrow did quite a bit of impact damage, and you were able to grab Zelda just in time and get her to Rhoam. "I swear, these Yiga men aren't very bright for their cause." Rhoam quickly brought Zelda to the opposite side of the room, and then held his claymore out again. "Janelle, we'll handle the fighting. You just protect Zelda." You aunt nodded and stood guard by Zelda, making sure she was safe.

"We may be out numbered, but we have stronger warriors. You lost your man of power." Urbosa said as she stabbed one footsoldier while kicking another off of the balcony into the water below.

"_____ may have power!" Sooga clashed swords with Rhoam, and was pushed back since his swords weren't as durable. "But that doesn't mean she knows how to wield it properly. The last time she used the triforce on us, it wasn't tame. That was the only reason- *slash*- Kohga and I are even still alive. Amirah's power was tame enough to obliterate malice in it's true form."

"It's been a few years since that attack, Sooga!" You jumped in betweem him and Rhoam, taking over the battle with Sooga while Rhoam went to find Kohga again. "I've been working on my abilities."

"You'd need more than just a few years of training to form an attack that powerful." He pushed you off to the side, and you used your sword to help yourself up - almost getting knocked over again by a footsoldier. "You may have mastered your scrolls, but the Triforce wasn't exactly built into your system, right?"