ch.60

Continue...

NEXT MORNING*

Avu sprinkle water on sid and he stirred and opened his eyes...he smiled seeing avu infront of him...

Avu: good morning...!

Sid smiled and kissed her cheek...

Sid: good morning...!

Avu: get up fast and get ready...

Sid: why..?

Avu: dad call you for jogging.

Sid: your DAD is testing my patience.

Avu: ohh..! Mr.siddharth Nigam is scared that he will not able to run fast then raj.

Sid pulled her and said...

Sid: Not at all..! I was a champion in school I got so many medals for running competation...

Avu: hmm..! So let's see what you will do today...Mr.champion.

Saying this avu kissed sid's cheek and went out from the room...

Sid chuckled and get ready for the jogging...he went downstairs and saw Ad and raj were standing in the living room talking...

Sid walked towards them and said...

Sid: GOOD MORNING..!

Raj: good morning..!

Ad nodded and said...

Ad: let's go..!

Ad said looking at sid...he nodded and they went out from the house and walked tiwards the garden which was located infront of the house...

Raj: uncle you will run or walk..?

Ad: come on raj..! I'm not young like you guys...I will walk you go.

Ran: sir...I can also walk to accompany you.

Ad: It's perfectly alright...You can run.

Raj nodded and start jogging...sid also starts jogging but he slow down his speed and eventually starts walking...

Ad: what happened..! Tired..?

Sid: No sir...I thought to accompany you...you are walking alone na.

Ad: there is no need of buttering...

Sid: I'm not sir.

Ad: so You find anything about raj...

Sid: I don't want to find anything about him sir...I just have to prove myself better than him and I will prove myself.

Saying this sid starts jogging and ad was lost what sid said...

Ad:(in mind) Sid is better than raj..? Sid is a nice man...he is sanskari and modern both...he can handle avu's tantrums...I saw today when avu was waking him up...she was looking happy and was smiling...NO NO NO  love marriage is not good thing...I've already lost my daughter now I don't want to lost my avu...RAJ IS BEST FOR AVU.

Ad stopped and sat on the bench...he was looking at sid and Raj and was lost in his own thoughts...

Sid and raj sat beside ad and said...

Raj: let's go uncle..!

Ad nodded and they three went back to house and took a shower in different washrooms...(🤣)

They came downstairs and sat on the dining chairs...

Sid:(in mind) Every morning I do workout and Mom always gives me banana milkshake...right now I'm craving for banana milkshake...