ch.53

Continue....

Abhi sat beside sid on the bed and said...

Abhi: say...what happened..?

Sid: Bhai...I saw Avu talking to her MOM on phone and she is missing her MOM and family...When MOM served lunch today and she made your's bhabhi's and mine's favourite food...avu was looking upset that time also coz she was missing her MOM...

Abhi: hmm...you are right but she is here with us for her studies and soon her studies will also get completed then she can go back to her home for few days to meet her family...

Sid: I know that bhai but...ummm I was thinking why not we call AVU'S FAMILY here for some days...

Abhi: great Idea...! But sid what will we tell them..?

Sid: means..?

Abhi: When avu's family will ask us  why we want them to come in our house then...what will we tell them..?

Sid: umm...we will tell them that COME TO MEET AVU...

Abhi: what if they deined and say SEND AVU TO THEM...

Sid stood up and said...

Sid: No way..! Avu will not go anywhere...she will live here with me.

Abhi smirk and stood up...he place his elbow on sid'sshoulder and said...

Abhi: ohhh..! So you don't want avu to get far from you...SO LOVELY.

Sid blushed and said...

Sid: bhai...stop teasing me and give me soultion.

Abhi: I have an idea...!

Sid: what..?

Abhu: we can tell tgem to come at our house coz we are planning for a family trip...

Sid give abhi a bore look and said...

Sid: Very bad idea..! Mine and avu's exams are coming and you want us to go on a family trip.

Abhi sighed and sat on the bed and said...

Abhi: then I don't have any idea...you think.

Sid: tch...you sre not helping me abhi bhai...

Abhi: okay you also think and I will also try to think...

Sid sighed and nodded...abhi and sid both starts thinking...all of a sudden sid said...

Sid: Idea..! (happily)

Abhi: say..!

Sid smiled and blushed...abhi guve sid a confused look and said...

Abhi: what is the idea sid...stop blushing first.

Sid walked towards abhi and sat infront of him on his kness...sid place his head on abhi's lap and said...

Sid: abhi bhai...(sugar_coated voice)

Abhi give sid a suspicious look and said...

Abhi: yess..!

Sid: We can tell avu's family that me and avu want to get married...then they will come and also mine's and avu's marriage will e also fixed...

Abhi stood up and said...

Abhi: Mr.siddharth Nigam...stop day dreaming...nothing like rhis is going to happen...

Sid made a grumoy face and said...

Sid: why abhi bhai...?

Abhi: coz avu and you are in college and after that avu will also make her career and all...you also have to learn business and all...so don't think about marriage atleast for 2 years.

Sid: 2 YEARS...(shocked)

Abhi nodded and said...

Abhi: now leave it on me...I will talk with MOM...she will tell avu's MOM to come for few days as avu is missing her...

Sid: okay good...

Abhi: now...the main topic...(serious tone)

Sid nodded and said...

Sid: what serious topic..?

Abhi: what if avu's family didn't accept you coz you are a MAFIA and also a ruler of MUMBAI...the TIGER.

Sid sighed and said...

Sid: bhai...I can't leave this MAFIA WORLD coz until I'm in the mafia you all are safe...If I leave MAFIA WORLD then you don't have any idea what disaster can happen in this whole MUMBAI...

Abhi: but we have to do something about it coz It's a big thing and We can't hide this from AVU'S FAMILY...

Sid: I will discuss about it with avu...I'm sure we will find out the way..

Abhi: hmm...what happened with ritika and karan..?

Sid: I'm going tonight to closed their  chapter...

Abhi: GOOD and Ri told me that avu beated ritika and karan...is it true...?

Sid chuckled and said...

Sid: yes It is true...

Abhi smiled and said...

Abhi: when you and vaishu were in hospital..she took care if MOM and I'm glad that she was there with MOM coz my state was more worse than MOM...Avu also told me to be strong for vaishu di MOM and you...relly sid she is such a nice girl and I'm glad that soon she is going to be the part of our family...

Sid smiked proudly and said...

Sid: thankyou bhai...

Abhi smiled and said...

Abhi: now you take rest...doctor is coming in sometime to do your check_up.

Sid: okay..!

Abhi left from there....sid layed on the bed and closed his eyes relaxing himself...

Hello guys...

I know this chappu is not so good and doesn't contain sidneet scene but this chappu is important for upcoming chappu...

Be safe and stay tuned...

Vinnie..❤