ch.21

Continue...

Sidneet entered inside the room and saw that the room is a couple room...

Avu's was shocked and sid was shocked+Happy...

Avu turn her gaze towards sid and raised her eyebrows...

Avu: what is this...?

Sid: ummm...obviously a Couple room.

Saying this sid walked towards the bed and remove the balloons from it...

Avu: we should change our room...

Sid: the booking is full...there is no room left....we have to stay here.

Avu sigh and said...

Avu: okay fine...

Sidneet changed into comfortable cloths and both sat on the bed...

Avu: i'll sleep on the couch...

Sid: there is no couch...

Avu:(in mind) why i'm feeling nervous...Sid is not my boyfriend nor my husband that we will do romance and all...okay avu don't be nervous it's just a couple room nothing else...

Avu took a long breath and made a pillow wall...

Avu: let's sleep...

Sid smirk and said...

Sid: SWEET HEART you made a pillow wall but don't break it...okay.?

Avu widen her eyes and said...

Avu: ummm...why would I break it...?

Sid: coz i'm irresistable...you know na I'm so hot and sexy so control...(smirking)

Saying this sid laid on the bed and said...

Sid: GOOD NIGHT SWEET HEART...meet you in your dreams.

Avu's cheek turn red...she quickly laid on the bed and closed her eyes sleeping....

After sometime sidneet slept...

MORNING*

Sid woke up and saw avu in his arms...

Sid:(in mind) wait a min..! Am i dreaming..she is in my arms sleeping like a baby...HAYEE! She is so innocent and cute...she made the pillow wall and she herself broke it and came in my arms...

Avu stirred in sleep...sid quickly closed his eyes pretending to sleep...she opened her eyes and saw sid sleeping...

Avu:(in mind) What a beautifull dream...sid is infront of me sleeping...OH GOD he is lookimg so cute....I wish this dream never end.

Avu kissed his cheek...sid tighten his grip on her waist and hovered over her...avu was shocked.

Avu: you are real..?(shocked)