ch.34

Continue...

Avu freezed on the spot...

Sid: Avu...(softly)

Sid shook avu and she looked at sid...

Avu: what you said..?

Sid looked down and said...

Sid: I'M A MAFIA...

Avu gasp and said...

Avu: sid...you are pranking me na...plzz stop this disgusting prank...

Vaish: this is not a prank avu...it's a truth...

A tear escape from her eyes...

Avu: you guys knew about this before...

Sm: we got to know before 2 days only...

Avu looked at sid and he was looking down...

Avu: why you didn't told ms before..(whispered)

Sid: I was scared that you will leave me...(whispered)

Avu took a long breathe and said...

Avu: you are a MAFIA...

Sid nodded...

Avu stand up and was about to go but sid held her wrist and stopped her...

Sid: plz don't go like this...atleast listen to my past...

Avu freed her hand from his grip and said...

Avu: sid I'm not angry that you are a mafia...I'm HURT that you didn't even told me about this...

Avu said emphasizing the word HURT...

She run out from the mansion and sat on her scooty and left...

Sid was feeling very BAD coz of him avu is HURT...

Sm: sid...go and clear all the things.

Sid: she hates me MOM...

Saying this sid fell on his knees and a tear escape from his eyes...

Vaish: sid...avu said she is not angry that you are a mafia...she is hurt coz you hide your real identity from her...go and clear all the things that why you hide your identity before...

Abhi place his hand on his shoulder and said...

Abhi: GO before she take decission...

Sid took a long breathe and run out from the mansion...he sat on his bike and start searching avu...

Sid traced the location of avu coz he place the tracker in avu's proposal ring...

Sid:(in mind) Avu is going towards the XYZ place...why avu is going there...this place is out of city...

Avu was driving fast and after sometimes she reached XYZ place...

Avu went inside the house...

Sid also reached XYZ place and saw Avu's scooty...sid also went inside the house and saw some broken peices of glass laying on the floor and avu sitting on the floor and was crying badly...

Sid came and stand infront of her...

Sid: SWEET HEART...

Avu looked at sid and quickly wipe her tears with the back of her hand...

Avu: what are you doing here...? didn't you get relieve after hurting me...

Sid felt a pang in his heart...

Sid: how can I felt relieve after hurting my LOVE...

Avu walked towards him and grab his collar...

Sid was just looking down...

Avu: I want answer siddharth...WHY YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME BEFORE...?

Sid: SWEET HEART... I was scared that you will not accept me...

Avu: how can you think like that sid...I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU coz I love they way you love me...I love your smile ...I love your dominating nature...I love your possesiveness...I love you sid...You are my life my heart my everything but now I'm hurt coz you didn't turst me...you thought that I will not accept you coz you are a MAFIA...my love for you is pure...my love for you is true not fake or time pass that I will not accept you coz you are a MAFIA....you think that my love is weak...huh..! Say..! ...(angrily)

Sid: SWEET HEART...I trust you but I thought that you will hate me coz I'm a MAFIA.

Avu: that is your problem sid...you always assume things by your own...you didn't even think to told me and now all of a sudden you came and tell me that AVNEET I'M A MAFIA and you thought that avneet is not a human na...she doesn't have any feelings...so just go and tell her...like seriously sid...you hurted me a lkt today and now if you will beg infront of me na then also I will not forgive you...

Sid: sorry SWEET HEART...(puppy eyes)

Avu: No way...I'm not gonna forgive you...

Sid: SWEET HEART plzz...

Avu: don't you dare call me SWEET HEART...(warning tone)

Sid:

Hope you guys like the chappu...

Stay tuned and be safe...👍👍

Vinnie...❤