ch.45

Continue...

Avu was shocked to the core seeing the view infront of her...

Avu saw the boy sitting on the chair and his hands were tied with ropes and his legs were tied with metal chains...his whole body was bleeding and he was shirtless only in his boxers...his eyes were red and he was watching sid with challenging eyes...

Sid saw avu and place her hand on her waist...

Sid: be calm avneet.

Avu came out from the shock and said...

Avu: who is this Boy..?

Sid: he is ritika's brother KARAN BIDIANI.

Avu's eyes widen and said...

Avu: that KARAN whom you beated..?

Sid nodded and walked towards faisu and Ri...

Ri: He is blabbering about revenge with you...

Faisu: when we tried to interogate more...he just smiled evily and didn't said anything.

Sid: take him to the room...

Faisu and Ri nodded and took karan to the room...

Sid wear his mask and went  Inside  the room...sid sat on the chair infront of karan and said...

Sid: See KARAN..If you want to die this soon then I will kill you but If you want to see the dead body of your sister then you have to bare the torture..(cold voice)

Karan's eyes widen in shock and fear to loose his sister...

Kar: you can't do anything to my sister...I will kill you...(yelled)

Sid slap him and held karan's hair in his fist...

Sid: don't you dare shout infront of tiger...(angrily)

Karan's eyes widen...

Kar: you are T...IG...ER..(stammer)

Sid jerk his hair and said...

Sid: yess..! Now tell me why you want revenge from siddharth Nigam's family..? (deep voice)

Kar got scared and said...

Kar: I and my sister want revenge from siddharth Nigam's family coz siddharth and abhishekh father was a mafia leader but he was a spy who leak the information of underworld to the police...My father wanted to be a mafia leader by drugs smuggling but siddharth and abhishekh father leak that information then police arrested my father and my father got into prison for life time...when my father died Me and My sister was there only and my fathers last wish was "TAKE REVENG FROM NIGAMS"....After that I got to know that my mother and vibha nigam are relatives and after that Me and my sister start making plan that HOW TO TAKE REVENGE FROM NIGAMS...

Sid was keenly listening karan's every word and was fuming in anger...

Kar: So will you help me and my sister in this revenge from nigams..?

Sid chucked humorlessly and said...

Sid: you want to take revenge from nigams and you are asking help from NIGAMS itself...

Karan got confused and said...

Kar: I didn't get what you mean..?

Sid remove his mask and karan got a mini heart attack seeing sid standing infront if him...

Kar: Sid...dhrth you are TI..GE..R (stammered)

Sid: where is RITIKA..?

Kar: I will never tell you...( a little bit scared)