ch.11

Continue....

Avu woke up and did her morning chores...avu quickly wear her cloths and stand infront of the mirror and combing her hairs...

avu quickly wear her cloths and stand infront of the mirror and combing her hairs

Avu said to herself...

Avu: Tiday i have to go with sid...ughhhh...MOM why you select only sid...Ughhh

Avu quickly make her hairs and went downstairs and walked towards the dining hall...

Avu: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE...

Vaish: GM...

Abhi: GM...

Sm smiled and said...

Sm: GM avu...how was your sleep...did you sleep comfortably..?

Avu nodded...

Sm: Avu...can you plz go and wake sid up...he always wakes up late...

Avu nodded and went to sid's room...

Avu knocked on the door but no respond...Avu sigh and opened the door a little...

Avu peek through the door and found no one in the room...Avu entered inside the room and stand infront of the bed...avu's eyes were roaming all around the room...

Avu:(in mind) WOW...sid's room is very tidy...hmm it's good and_ wait a min..ughh i hate sid then why am i praising him...?

SM: coz you like sid...Idiot.

Avu: you again come...

SM: avu...just think about sid positively...you'll get all the answers...

Avu: let's see...now bye.

SM: bye...

POV ends*

Avu fell sm1 patting her shoulder...Avu turned around with a jerk and saw sid standing infront of her in towel...

(sm1 was sid)

Avu's eyes widen...sid smirk and said...

Sid: you here...missing me...(smirking)

Avu shook her head vigorously and said...

Avu: No way...

Sid: so what are you doing here...?

Avu didn't said anything and looked down suddenly her eyes landed on sid's well_built body...Avu got lost in sid...

Avu: OMG...! Sid is a GREEK GOD...his six pack abs...his biceps and the most important his flexing veins...He is looking so HOT and SEXY...i have an urge to kiss Him badl_ Cheee how can i think this much unholy but it's true that sid is Handsome...

POV ends*

Sid saw avu drooling aver him...sid smirk and pull avu by her waist...Avu came back to the Earth and saw sid's face is dangerously close to her's...