13- Out

3 person pov

It has been a day since Bonnie, Damon and Kai started to gather things to leave the prison world. All of a sudden there was a flash and a 4-year-old was stood in front of them.

Kai Pov

A little girl was stood in front of us. Whoever she was, she ad a lot of power. "Wynter, Omg" Bonnie said as she run-up to the kid. Damon also falling her lead. They touched her, hug her. "How are you here" Damon ask. "aunt Freya is drawing power from daddy to let me said a message," Wynter says She gives bonnie a paper and then walk over to me. "This is a neck class of magic from your answers and it will never run out, you'll be able to take magic from others as well," the little one says and walks back over to Bonnie. "Bye," And then she vanishes "Very mature for her age," Damon says. "She has your eyes," I say point to him.

"YE well she bio daughter but I didn't want anything to do with her for the first 3 years of her life and just got into her life but that only happened because the mother found someone who could be her dad, so she calls me her uncle" Damon say I was shocked. "Ok, but you're a vampire how...." "She the queen of nature," Bonnie says. I look at her. The queen of nature doesn't see me as an abomination.

We were all in the cave started in the speel Bonnie brought her old stuffed animal the one her friends buried. "Are we already" Damon ask. I and Bonnie nodded. Me and bonnie started the spell and the next thing I knew we were in a house. "Bonnie, Damon" A bubble voice came from behind us. "Caroline,"  both of the people I meet a few days ago say at the same time. "Yes is us Caroline" She gives them both a hug then look at me. "I'm Caroline Forbes and you must be Kai Parker" I nodded my head. "Well, it's nice to meet you," she says "You do know I like killed my family right," I say hoping she knows that I'm a psychopath. "Yes she does, she dating an Original Hybrid who use to be his family in a box" A man comes ut with the queen of nature. I could tell he was the hybrid. I walk over to them "Thank you for helping us your majesty" I say. She giggles and I find it adorable "You can call me Wynter as long as you don't go after your family" I look at her and nod

"I won't hurt my family, Wynter," I say and she nods "That good then," The hybrid says. Women walk out with a man "Jo" I say shocked. "Brother," She says. And walk over to me and gives me a hug "I'm sorry" I say and she nodded her head. "I should go," I say looking at the family. "No you don't we need your help and, for that, we are allowing you to say with us if you want," The hybrid said "But don't your care that I'm an abomination," I say. He growled. "My daddy doesn't like the 'A' world" A man that looks old a nought to be the hybrid dad look down. Oh.

"NO we don't son," That man said and look at the hybrid putting his hand on his shoulder. "We don't you the word anymore," He says "I think you unique" Wynter says. I look at her "Why" I say "Cause your different like daddy and his unique, and no one like it ever one is the same" she says. "I will help," I say to them.

We all left the house and went to the bored and I took all the magic out of it we all move into the Mikaelson mansion and some other people came with, I meet Kol and found he was just as bad as me. He said we can get Wynter and to pull some pranks on the family and I was in. Klaus said they bring me in as the brother so I would be the youngest brother. So I'm now I'm Kai Parker-Mikaelson and I love it.

———————————————-
Kai found a family that accepted who he was. Hope you like this chapter one to co and we are down. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and please vote.

Ruby-Jo xx