05-Family Balls

Klaus Pov

I opened my eyes to see that my little Snow flack was still asleep. I get ready and walk into the living room to see my family getting ready for the ball "Is she still asleep" I look at Finn "Yea she is Finn but the minute she is up she will want to meet you" He smiles at me and I smile back. "Nik you should know that Stefan brother wants to be a part of her life" Kol tell me "What, No!" Stefan say "His call her and all most killed her," he said "Believe me, Stefan I don't want him in her life either," I say sitting on the couch. "Yea and it's not up to you too, it's up to Miss Forbes," MY father says I look at him a nod "Niklaus you are doing perfectly fine with her don't worry," Esters says looking at me. "You already sent it to her didn't you," Rebecca says I nodded. "Sent what" Elijah as "Caroline and Wynter there dress" Freya say "Are they standing on the stairs as Elijah make his speech" They all look at me  "Don't look at," I say "Come on Nik, your amazing father figure to cupcake and you like Caroline" cupcake is Kol nickname for her "God stop you all make me feel like a 15-year-old," I say speeding out "We'll take that as a yes," Ester says. I could hear them all laughing.

"Hey, little one you are up," I say picking my head through my bedroom door. "Yea, da... I mean Nik" I chuckle but I'm fine with her calling me dad of daddy. "Come on will get to get ready, you can meet Finn probably and Rebecca will take you home" She looks at me and smiles.

 "Come on will get to get ready, you can meet Finn probably and Rebecca will take you home" She looks at me and smiles

(Pick which one she were)

I smile and walk down sires "Finn there's someone you haven't met yet" I say with her in my arms. He turns around and looks at me. She put her hand up for him, "You sue I haven't got control of my vampire ergs yet" She looks at me but I nodded at him. "Hello snow" She giggles at his nickname "You like da..... Nik he calls me something close to my name" She said they all look at me but Finn pick her up and take her to her playroom "She almost call you her daddy" Ester say "Yea, she did it not too long ago" I say with a smile on my face. "why does she not say it" Kol ask "It cause she doesn't know what he'll think or what Miss Forbes will think of calling someone who isn't her father her father" Mikael said. We look at him "What. I had 7 kids I know a few thinks" 7 kids I could tell I was not the only one who picks that up and they all smiled at me almost just I did.

Rebecca Pov

Nik has two cars one of those cars has a car seat in them for Wynter so I took the keys and used that one. I'm getting ready at Caroline's hoping she'll go if not I'll dragger with me. I walk through the door see her looking at the dress. "Some think to tell me these are from Klaus" I put Wynter down and look at them "so let get ready." she nodded her head.

So we both are ready as well as Wynter. "By the way, Elijah going to make a speech and we all standing on the stairs when making it, Stefan will stand next to me Katerina will stand next to Elijah and you and the little munchkin will stand next to Nik," I say. She looks at me funny "You like my brother and your daughter sees him as a dad, she almost calls him it twice" Caroline look at her "Since Klaus got her that wolf teddy she won't go any were without it" Caroline say "Come on Caroline it time to admit" She smiles at me and her daughter claps her hands. I text Kol to say he and the other better be of talking to Nik.