12- Prison World

3 person pov

Damon and Bonnie have got quite close with each other in the time that they have been in this world. They haven't quite figured out what the world is yet but for now, they have thought that it is Damon personal hell.  Damon and bonnie were both at the store looking for the things they will need.

Bonnie pov

I have had this feeling that we weren't alone in this pace and that someone was here but every time I had tried looking for someone they were no one. "Damon come on you can't think this is your hell," I say to him and we see sunglasses and start putting them on our face. "But I do bon-Bon in 1999 I did a really bad thing and it makes sense that when I died the universe would send me back to this time." He says. To me. I walk out of the store to get some fresh air. There has to be a way back to our friends maybe I can try to get to Wynter.

Damon Pov

When Bonnie walks out I want to look for Borbon I found it I took a sip and started coming, vivienne "Hello" I look around to see someone who can't be old there 18 "We aren't alone in this place" I say to him. "Yes you are not and this place is called a prison world," He says. "What do you want," I say. "Well that easy, I want to kill you" I run up to him only to end up on the flor "Witch," I say "Hey that insult, siphon I'm more of abomination," He said "But back to killing you since I didn't know which one you were going to pick so I kind put vivenne in all of them" They all sharted and the vervain burned my skin," Hey said. I hear him snap something and he rolls me on my back. He took a piece of wood next to my arms and is about to stab me with it when Bonnie come from know were with all her glory. "I can back on to tell you I mat have found a way for us to get out and to find out you are about to be killed," she says

"Now who are you," She asks."Right manner's I'm Kai," he says looking at Bonnie. I give him a look. "What our way out Bon-Bon," kai says. Her eyes fill with joy. "I know your eyes do that when you get called that why," He said. "Cose there is a 4 year who call her it and we miss that said 4 years old," I say "You sound a bit like Elijah there Damon," Bonnie says. "as in Elijah Mikaelson" We look at him "Yes," We say. "Don't worry I've never met the Original but with my family been a witch family, you hear the Mikaelson names a lot?" he said.

"What your way out," He says. "Well Klaus Mikaelson has an adopted daughter who is Damon bio daughter but she is the queen of nature" Kai cut her off "The queen of supernatural is Damon daughter and Klaus adopted daughter," Kai says. Right, all supernatural creatures call her different things. "Yes Damon since your blood runs through her veins we might be able to contact her to see if she can get help," We say. "wait what supernatural is she" Kai ask as we get in my car that we found. "a banshee, vampire and well queen of supernatural," I say.

"This plan could work or you could just ask me and I could help you get out" We both look at him. "What," I say "Eye on the rood, anyway yes I've been here since 1994," He says. "Why" a smirk a pear on his face "I will tell you when we get back to the boarding house."

After Kai told his story I could tell Bonnie want to kill him but I had to remind her that we all became friends with the original vampires and they are all bad. So now were are trying to get out starting with me digging a hole in the ground this is going to take forever. "So do you know where this object is" Bonnie ask him "Nope" Kai. I look at her shaking my head at him, he was lying and well I don't like lies. We got to the boarding house and told him all about Mystic falls and we just got to know him.

Wynter pov

I was laid in bed when I felt someone was going to die, I saw a man who was different like me and daddy been banished to a world he was dying if he didn't get back to the real world. As I kept going into the vision I start to see uncle day and bon-bon. I sat up in my bed and let out a scream. I saw my mommy and daddy in front of me in a minute. "What is it princes," mommy said. "I saw them there is another world, he was different and his family banished him away," I say as I curled up in my mother arms.

"Hey, now we know uncle Day and bon-bon are ok," Daddy says I nodded my head. "There was a man he was hurt but the world is killing him we need to get them out that world or all three of them will die together," I say as I look up "We won't let that happen," Daddy says as he arms wrap around me and mommy.

———————————————-
Kai is here my little hybrids and well I need a little bit of help for a live interest for him. Please vote

Ruby-Jo xx

The Banshee (Klaroline) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara