08-20s dance

Caroline Pov

So we got all the White ock stake beside one, Finn nerve died and nether did sage so that plus. Ester showed back and she talks to Becka but then she died a bit wired I know her body been human couldn't hand the world I guess. We are a Decade dance and Rebecca made Klaus come and I'm meeting him here. "Bonnie came with Damon I don't know if they too are good friends or becoming something more but I can't wait to find out. "Hello, Caroline" I look behind me to see Tyler. I haven't talked to him since he bit me and then ran off. "Hey, Tyler where have you been" I look at him. He put his hand out and I take it "I'm sorry for biting you but I've been getting rid of Klaus sire boned" I look at him. "Tyler had you been" I hear the voice of someone I know, oh too well "I was out of town," He said putting me behind him "I don't remember given you any breaks," He said putting his hand put "One dance love," He said looking at me "Hello no" "Now Tyler you will let Caroline come to me," He say you using his Alpha voice. That for so reason makes me want to have sex with him more than I already did.

I brunette girl came over to us. She was quiet as me and Tyler we're talking, the minute Klaus came over she looks at him as he was eye-candy, then starts speaking.  "do you all way prove you the Alpha" She says "I don't know who you are and I don't have to prove anything I'm the Alpha cause" He says flashing his eyes at her and she back down. I went over to him and we walk away but not before I hear that the girl's name is Haley. "Klaus," I say "Love I was only saying the truth I am the Alpha male and me and you both know you love it when I am" His say in my ear.

We start dancing "You would the 20s Caroline, the girl was recluse the would literally dance until they dropped," I say as he dances with me. "You don't say," I say look at him. "Caroline, I'm leaving and I want you to come with me. And my family" I look at him "Klaus, I can't just leave my mum here and this is Wynter home" I say and he looks at me "I know love" I look down. "Klaus doesn't go any of you wait till I graduated from school and I let you take me and Wynter any were" say hoping he will do that "Well let it be then, I will stay until you leave school and then me, you Wynter, my family and if Damon and Bonnie both want to come so be it. But I will show you and your little girl the world, and treat you like a queen and a princess" He says but "Our little girl Klaus" He looks at me. "When this is over you need to come to Mrs Lockwood's house and bring your family" He nodded his head. The dance was over. "I will see you later Love" I nodded my head.

Klaus Pov

What was Caroline up to. I walk out of the gym ending to phone to y sister voice mail. "We need to talk Klaus, your mother back" I look to see Stefan and Damon. I look at them to do while I called the rest of my family to see if they could look for her. I walk into a room to see all the supernatural that was in the gym mines, Caroline and Elena. "OK, Bonnie can you break this spell," I say she sakes her head caroline comes running in. She pines the girl for early who I believe is a werewolf "Caroline want wrong" Stefan say "My daughter just contact me through my mind say the brunet wolf who was going by the name Hayley and that was with Tyler just help Ester get bac into Mystic falls and to kill her" I had Tyler pushed to the wall in a matter of seconds "I'm a lot stronger than a baby vampire an I'm pretty sure I could take your boyfriend off you to, you know cause I pretty and don't have a kid" Caroline start to choke her "Caroline if you kill her you will regret" Stefan say and I let her go and then Stefan pins her.

"She getting her power for hot sport or something and that how she pulling the magic out of Wynter" Bonnie say "Get the humans I know were my mothers is" Klaus say look at a map. Jermay and Matt left. "Bonnie what will happen if ester takes all of Wynter magic," I ask. She looks down "She'll die" I let a sob leave my mouth. I look at Stefan and Damon. They both look heartbroken.

Elena Pov

I was waiting for Ester to finish her spell to turn Ric like Mikael but stronger. She then snaps his neck and we hear a noise outside. I see my brother and Matt "Give us Wynter and Rik then will leave" My brother says I look at him "Sorry Elena but you have lost me forever" He says. Out of know were Ester has the white ock stake in her heart. "What happened" I try to leave but Rebecca pined me to a tree.

Klaus took Esters body and the Mikaelson left I became mad to sand at that back as they all say bye to rick. Who isn't going to complete his transition? I walk up to behind the script to see what he is saying to that little brat everyone seems to care about. "You little one are going to be a queen one day and I will always watch you and your mother. If Damon let you down I'm going to come back and haunt him" Rik say to her "Hey" Damon shout for where he stood. "you keep Klaus in check and if he hurt you I'll come back from the dead and kill him" He was never like this when Klaus was coming to kill me. He put her down and whispers something to Caroline that I don't hear.

Doman walks over and "You know where my will is, make sure she gets it" I wonder if I am in his will. Damon nods his head and then rik goes inside of the tome

Caroline POv

After what rik told me 'To fall my heart with Klaus' I could be happy that he was ok with me and Klaus but right now I need to get to Mrs Loockwood's house. I get to change and I just speed there with my daughter holding onto me. I walk in to see all the Mikaelson's, my mom, Carol and the Salvatore brothers. "Caroline why are we here darling" Kol ask me. "Me and Damon and Stefan have all thought about it and we all agree that all of you should become Wynter family officially," I say look a all of them. "Caroline what do you mean" Freya ask. "I want Klaus to become Wynter stepdad without marrying me," I say "Yet," Rebecca and Kol say. Getting a slap of the back of their heads "Klaus this is only if you want to be" I say look at him. HE comes over to me ad hugs me "I would love to become Wynter stepdad, but are your sure Caroline" I nod my head "Yea" Wynter says "Well let began then." Carol says

"Klaus when you sign these papers there is going back and that guess for both of you, the only way would be in a court of law" He looks at me and nodded "Damon you will be her dad bit the paper you ask for.." "Wait what papers," I ask not sure what Damon was up to "These papers will stop me from ever claiming Wynter has my daughter" I look at Damon in pure shock. "Yes I'm on her birth artefact but I will not be able to calm as mine if something ever happens to you or Klaus. Mind that won't happen."

Klaus Pov

I was very shocked when Caroline want me to be Wynter adopted dad but Damon stops himself from claiming her as his daughter. "Damon," I say "I'm sure Klaus, the little time you've been here yo have been more of a dad to her than I have her in 3 years. But Caroline I do want to be a part of her life maybe like her uncle or something" "I would love that Damon" She says and walk over hugging him.

After an Hour of sing paper, I was officially Wynter adopted dad. I was laid in bed with my daughter and caroline "Caroline will you be my girlfriend." I ask. "I know we have never been on a date. But I like you a lot and..." She cut me off and then I found her lips on my "I would love to be your girlfriend but you are taken me on a real date" She said. "Night love," I say and close my eyes.

——————————————-
As I was edited this I realised that I mention a will for Ric bit I never wrote anything in the next chapters. So the next chapter might be a bit longer to update. Pls comment got what you want Wynter to get in Ric will and if Elena should be in the will.  Pls vote and comment your opinion on this chapter.

Ruby-Jo xx