06-All Linked as one

Caroline Pov

We were all sat in the living room Mikael and Freya were playing with Wynter while I was watching Klaus draw all over them "I see you still draw Niklaus" Mikael said looking at him while playing with my daughter "I do" Klaus say smiling at him. "What are you drawing daddy," Wynter say as Freya pick her up. "Well little snowflake I was drawing you with my father and sister," Klaus says to him and I smile. She starts calling him daddy yesterday and well she calls Damon her uncle. I look at Mikael reaction to Klaus calling him father and he just smiles.

"Are you guys having a family gathering without me and Stefan" I heard Rebecca says "out all night Rebecca what a tangled?" Kol says standing up to see my friend and best friend "Leave my uncle Stef and Bex alone Kol-bear" Wynter say taken a ripped out page and a pencil from Klaus. "Well aren't you one to talk cupcake" Kol say as well all watch her start to doddle on the page. "Well I'm 3 I'm allowed to get on every one nerve's," She said as she starts to draw clouds "Well...." "Kol stop agreeing with a 3-year-old," Finn says as he looks up from his book "Fin she wins, this time" Wynter claps her hands. She looks like she trying to draw a forest "I'm bored, I want a drink" Kol says picking up Wynter "Would you like to come with me" His says "NO when you say drink you mean alcohol and daddy said that poising and I should nerve she drink it, but his aloud to drink it cause he an adult" We all look at Klaus "What" I laugh "His not wrong" Elijah says kissing Wynter on her check.

"Fine Nik, will you come with me," Kol says "No" "Come one you own me you know for sticking a dagger in my heart" "Fine and I did destroy those draggers by the way" we all nodded. Everyone in the room knew Klaus kept one of the draggers just well when he wants to use it.

I took my daughter of Kol and we are now walking into the house I have no reason to be out so I just going to watch a film with my daughter.

Klaus Pov

I was sat at the bar with Kol and my father having a drink when I saw Elena come in "Isn't that the girl who tried to kill Wynter yesterday" I look at my brother "She not that hard to forget our brother dating her doppelganger" I say think how my baby brother can be so idiotic. That a work Wynter likes to call him. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my chest and saw Elena smirking. "Let go" Elijah Katerina and Rebecca all speed in front of us. "Come on" We all got outside and start walking to the wood when the Salvatore brother came out of know were. "Your mother has Finn and Freya trap inside of a fire circle and going to kill both of them," Stefan says. "She drawing for the Bennet line," Damon says "So how do we stop her" "We have to cut the line," Rebecca said "We have to kill one of the" Kol say "Or turn them into a vampire," Damon said. "We turn bonnie mam, Caroline will not let any of us see Wynter if will kill Bonnie she just is angry for a week or so" Damon say like it normal.

We all felt a and heard a power scream And then Katerina phone went off "Caroline was that...." "Wynter yes ester doing something to her and all the originals are links if one dies they all die." I take the phone out of Katerina's hand worried for my daughter "Caroline" I say "Klaus. I don't know what to do" She says to get her to us were on our way to the witches house," I say " Ok I'll meet you there" I hang up and I look at my family and Salvatore's "What," I say. They don't answer me so I just speed to where my mother is. We all see Caroline stood to behind a tree with Wynter cover in a blanket and had wolfie in her hand. "Daddy" She looks at me and I walk over "It going to be ok, I have to deal with this and then me, you and mommy can go to sleep," I say to the little girl in her mother arms. "Don't die, Klaus. And that goes for all of you" She says and we all nodded.

We walk out to see Elena with a grin on her face "Come forward my children and my husband" She says as she looks at all of us. "Mother what are you doing," Rebecca says "Doing what I should have let happened 1000 years ago," She said looking at us. "killing your only children and husband will not bring you peace mother" Elijah say "I have watched all of you kill to stop at nothing to get what you want, even you Elijah with your clam to nobility" She looked at us "Well whatever you are doing to us a 3-year-old should not be involved." Mikael says "Says the man who beat up his son" Now I was mad "Ye mother that would never of happening now of this Henrik of died if you just told us the truth of you lie we would never be turned into vampires and I could have been strong and a warrior as a child if you went scared of you, own dam fear," I say walking over two her " I did that for your own good" I flash my eyes and a scream end up coming out of know were. "Mother stops this before I send you back where you came from," I say want to see my little girl.

"You all should have died 1000 years ago," She says "Please don't do this, sister don't leave me." Bonnie and her mother came out of know were. With Salvatore, brother behind them "What are you doing" Elena ask. "Elena I was upset with what the originals did and were ok with them dying but letting a 3-year-old get hurt because of it. You know that 3 years old who stop Klaus form kill all of us on multiply reason and god know why. There only would be one reason and that would be that she has her mother heart" Bonnie say and the fire dies down. Elijah grabs Finn, My father get Freya I go and get Caroline, Katerina and Wynter. "Daddy" Caroline hand her to me and we all walk out to see. Kol has hold of ester and Katerina goes to help him.

We all look at the witches. Abby starts to speak "Ester Mikaelson the witches in peace on the other side and the one who burred in the hose are not happy that you try to touch their queen. We are sending you to live in the world without your magic. And when you die you will be stuck on the other side without the ability to find peace" she said and her, Freya bonnie all start chanting. Witchs start appearing. "Know please don't do this to me" She has Kol and Katerina let her go. Out of know where a woman who looks the as my mother comes out. "Ester do you know who I am" she looks up at the woman "You are the moon goddess the creator of werewolf's" I felt my eyes glow "NO need to glow your eyes at me young wolf" I look at her "Ester this was not going to be your punishment but you took Klaus wolf and let him pay for your mistakes and now you dare to try and kill my child." She says as she looks at ester

"I'm sorry I thought I was going what was right for the world," She says "well let me tell you were wrong if you dare touch Klaus or his family and especially Wynter you will not find yourself on the other side but in hell, now leave before I change my mind and put you there now" I never seen Ester leave a place so fast. The moon goddess walks over to Elena who was stuck in place by magic "The doppelganger has become such a dark supernatural the first one was a sweet girl who only wants to live and love. And for some reason when Tatia Petrova was born and become a girl who likes to play games everything went downhill. But you see she just wants more fun than Katerina did to survive but why do you do it" She asks "Because that child who clings to a monster is stilling..." but Elena was cut off "Attentions, well let me tell you that child is not a demon as you like to call her and the man she clings to is no monster" She says and put Elena asleep.

She walks over to us and my family all speed in front of me, Caroline and Wynter. The only people why don't is the witches "Guys she won't her child" Bonnie says all stand behind us "Witches go back to where you came" All the witch leave and Bonnie her mother and my older sister stands beside the moon goddess. "She is such a pretty little girl" she strokes her cheek I growl, "I think I pick a perfect protected to look after the mother and the daughter." She looks at me "Mind I was not expecting you to fall in love with the mother" Me and Caroline look at each other. "If we all go somewhere I can explain" we all nodded and she teleported us all to my house.

——————————————————
Hi everyone, so his another chapter, do you think Ester desvered her punishment or not. Or do think they should have just killed her. Leave your opinion in the comments and please vote.

Ruby-Jo xx

The Banshee (Klaroline) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara