11- 1 year

Klaus Pov

It's been one year and a lot has happened. Elena had killed my brother Finn t fined the cure to vampires and in payback, I killed one of little followers We all have mourned Finn in our own way. Katerina and Elijah are travelling Mikael and Freya are also travelling spending their time together. Kol stayed to make sure Wynter didn't get too bored. Damon and Bonnie had died as well in the process of bringing a lot of people back after Bonnie had died trying to bring back Finn and my family has mourned her 2 times as now where are all mourned her and Damon as well. All vampires have been kicked out of Mystic Falls by travels so, Wynter, Caroline are all live in a house just outside the borders. And as I said with Kol,  Stefan and Rebecca.

They brought back the Rik guy who has become a good friend of Elijah and mine (More Elijah than mined). He now is a college teacher since he died and met a lovely witch who turned him human again named Jo Parker. That girl Hayey tried seducing me but failed I threatening to snap her neck. So she left. I did end up killing all my hybrid with the help of Mikael since well hey the only field of the dead he feeds from a few. Tyler end up dying but when bonnie brought back a few people Elena and Tyler who the Travels had killed, both grabbed a hold of her coming back. Damon didn't get through to him and bonnie are gone.

The travels all tried to kill Wynter for her powers and that end with a few dead but they all died in the end. "While we have all been giving everyone death I found out that the witch from New Orleans have trying to plot against me and say that Hayley is pregnant with my child. I and Caroline know that it is not true but I told them to keep her safe while I help Caroline get back into her home town and then after that we are all moving to New Orleans so I can deal. with a lying werewolf.

"Daddy" I turn around to see 4-year-old Wynter and my love. "Hello you too, how was your grandmother," I ask Wynter. "I love it we had a pick-nick but she got called away because there have been some attacks outside the boarded," Says walking over to the couch. "If she ever goes to school she will be one of the smart kids," I say to Caroline. "Indeed, but normal school is not right for her especially with her powers," Caroline says. I know she is sad that her little girl has no friends her age.

"Come on love Kol watching Wynter me and you have a lead with a coven," I say to her and she nodded. "Right Wynter you be good for your uncle Kol," Caroline says kissing two of her fingers and holding them up to Wynter. Wynter does the same action and they link their figure together. "Goodbye my little snowflake," I say to her and I and Caroline I both get into my car.

Caroline pov

We want to meet up with a witch that would help us break down the speel around Mystic Falls. Want me to arrive at the house we see that she is ready stood at the door waiting for us. Creepy. "Hello Niklaus," She says as we walk up to her. "We need your help Loa," he says. "right about the spell around Mystic falls," She said looking at me. "I was hoping you would have brought your daughter with Miss Forbes, it would have been an oner to meet the future queen of nature" I look at her funny "Right the moon goddess call her the queen of supernatural, witch will call her queen of witches, the wolf will probably call her the moon queen and vampire they will call her by her given name queen of supernatural." I nod at this.

"Can you help us of not" Klaus ask Loa "Yes I can but you need a siphon" she says "I thought they were just myths" Klaus say as she leads us both inside. She must of all read invited us in. "No there is one but he's a little bit of a sociopath. He called Kai Parker and his family sent him away because he was different" I look at Klaus to see him frown form on his face. I know he what it feel to be different. "How do we find him," I ask. "Find the Gemini coven," She said. "he will take the magic from around the board of your town and you will all be able to enter it again," She says. "Will thank you Loa" Klaus say and we get up to leave.

"Caroline your daughter Wynter is in danger A witch name Dalia will wake up next year and come for her and her powers, your daughter needs to get to New Orleans and have her coronation for extra protection of hell will break loose for her head," Loa say and I look at Klaus. "We find this Kai and then got New Orleans We take over with our family and your friends and we do what every it take to look after our little girl." He says I nod and we both get in the car and head back to our home.

————————————————
To all the Kai lover's his coming. Hope you enjoy this chapter and please vote

Ruby-Jo xx