10- Power

Wynter pov

I was walking around a black hole, and it scared me. I want my mommy and daddy. "Hello" I shout as I feel tears run down my face. "Hello, Wynter" I look over to see the moon goddess. My parent told me about her. "What is happening to me" I look at her "You unlocked your power at a younger age, you are becoming the queen of the supernatural," She said. I look at her. But I'm just a kid. I think. "You will wake up soon, in the loving arms of your parent. Be brave baby Mikaelson and you will achieve greeting one day." And she disappears.

Caroline Pov

It has been a few weeks since Wynter woke up she told me and Klaus what happened. Mikael is going full protective grandfather. Freya, Kol and Bonnie are trying to teach her magic but they don't know about her powers. Klaus is been well with him but is keeping her calm and himself by teaching her how to paint. I, Kat and Rebecca are teaching her how to fight and Mikael will jump into that now and again. While Elijah and Finn are teaching her about her studies.

Stefan and Damon are so are like going back to being Elena little lap dog, she also has Tyler and the werewolf girl going god know what for her. Wynter has been trying to figure that out. She is learning more control of her banshee. Another update on Elena, she was a vampire and now she is a vampire she is just a worse version of Katherine, and she made what she did to all of us like child play. (The reason they all call her Katerina is, Katherine is the worst part of her, while Katerina is just her.)   After what happened to all of us the counsel blows themself up and there is soon a creep, hunter, that Klaus has said they call themself the five.

"Care" I look up to see Rebecca. "I see you took Stefan and your daughter advice about right everything down," She says to see the journal on my lap. "Yes, it is quite useful, now how can I help you," I say. "Wynter might have just figured what up with Stefan and Damon." I put the book down and we both walk to mine and Klaus bedroom. "Are you ok little princess?" I say as I see her in Klaus's arms. "She put a spell on them, Elena speeled my family" She nudges her head into Klaus's shoulder. 

"Care, we have seen the spell she used but it was made by ester we need Wynter help to get them free," Bonnie said. Several 'no' were heard through the room. "I will do it," She said in her tiny little voice. "Wynter, "Klaus says. "Please daddy if I can help, I want to help" I see him give in to her and we are now all watching as all the witches/ hybrid banshee stan in a circle. "What do we have to do aunt Freya" Wynter ask. Freya, Bonnie and my little girl all start to say and the two witches let go of Wynter's hand. They started to glow and her eye went a lovely lilac

What is happing" Mikael ask "She breaking the spell" Freya? When the spell was finished she was indifferent cloths

Klaus walks over to her and picks her up

Klaus walks over to her and picks her up. "Well don't you look like the beauty," He says. "She wearing her close she would be for her coronation in New Orleans," Freya said. "Why New Orlean" Mikael ask going over to her. And kiss her on her head. "Cause it is one of the most magical places all in the world and has the most supernatural," Bonnie said. "Well, then when everything is over we can go to New Orleans,"  Klaus said. "Klaus you want your kingdom back" Stefan say as he walks in kissing Rebecca on the cheek. " Yes I have my princess and my queen and well I'm a king," Klaus said with a smirk on his face.

"I love my new dress and my flower crone too, wait do mummy and daddy get crones," Wynter says ask Klaus to put her down so she can give us all a twirl. "They will at your coronation they are the parent of the queen of supernatural." she claps her hands "So they will be like to queens a Klaus a king" Bonnie nodded "Yes but no one would say to Klaus and Caroline as them tastes if they took over new Orlean well everyone that live they will say they are the king and queen of New Orleans and the daughter the queen od supernatural" we all nodded.

"Wynter thinks about what you were where before the drees were put on you and snap your fingers," Bonnie says. She did just that and well she was in her clothes again. "Now where's Damon" Bonnie ask. What goes on between them too. "He's looking for Elena and her little friends." Stefans say. "Come on let go get him," Mikael says. Mikael give Klaus a bottle of water and he put some of his blood in it." Now we're ready" Klaus says as he gives the bottle to Wynter.

Damon Pov

When the spell was lifted from me, I told Stefan to go back to the Mikaelson's and I went looking for Elena, Lock-wolf and the were-slut. I start with the Lockwood cellar seeing as that is where they normally are. Out of know where the Mikaelson's were all in front of me "uncle Dam's" I look in Klaus's arms to see my little raven "Hello my little raven." She giggles. "Come one Damon we can just ignore, them," Katerina says. I look at her and then at my former daughter who is now my nices. Her eyes just show that she doesn't want anyone hurt. I nodded my head. "Come on let all go home" Finn and Mikael both say.

———————————————-
Hello my little hybrids, hope you like this chapter. I have made the best few chapters just need to edit them and we will have finished this book. Hope you vote.

Ruby-Jo xx