07-Moon Godess

Klaus Pov

We were all sat in my living room with the moon goddess. "So what were you on about when you said that Wynter was your child" Kol ask. There is one thing I love about my brother and that is that he will ask what no one else will. "I thought I could ner could have children, so there was no hope for me having an air" She looks at Caroline. "Then I did but I found out that I could not hold the child so I found so with a pure heart and believe me when I say Caroline I was not looking to think the purest person was a 17-year-old girl" She looks at Caroline and then Damon "Damon when you start not been a father to the young child I knew she would need so one to protector like a father, so I used a wolf spell that would make some on boned with you daughter like an alpha wolf would do it own. Finding it out was Klaus well for some reason I was a whole lot happier them some wolf that I didn't know that much about." She looks at me.

"But I didn't think you would fall in love with the mother," She says and I look at Caroline. "So Wynter yours and not Caroline's," Elena say waling in. "No when I put Wynter into the purest heart I remove all my DNA from her, the only thing she got was my power" We lookt her "Yes I'm also a Banshee but she can do magic and that not normal for Banshee" We look at her "So the queen part," Caroline asked. "Caroline your daughter is going to grow up and bring each supernatural committed together and she will start in New Orleans." That was When my family all shot our head up. "Klaus you are the rightful king...." I cut her off "And I see Wynter as my daughter make her princesses" I smile to look at the little girl. "Your daughter Caroline will be a gift to the world and she will be love by all, yes she will have enemies that will want that power but that what family is for," She says and then she was gone.

"Come on it's time to sleep and someone gets Elena out of my house," I say and I take Wynter upstairs knowing Caroline is not that far behind.

Elena Pov

No, the way is this little brat going to become a queen and destroy what I have going in Mystic Falls. Tyler of breaking his sire boned a well we are talking his bring some wolf with him and her going to try and studies Klaus for us. I need to find an ester or a way to kill the Originals.

" Hey, Jer," I say looking at my younger brother "You not talking to me" He shakes his head "I know you care about Wynter but she a monster,"  I say "Elena that little girl did nothing but breath and you are trying to turn every one to kill her" My brother ays "Our parents would be disappointed in you And your bio parents" He walks upstairs.

Caroline Pov

I could sleep I was looking at Klaus and Wynter and I was scared "Love" I look into the eyes of the man I love but I won't say that to him. " What are you think of" I look at him fully "Wynter," I say "Come to Klaus she a 3-year-old girl and her future has so much pressure," I say "Caroline me and you will help her, yes she has a big future ahead of her self but you want to know something there is a great world out there and if you bring her upright the same you are doing right now she will accomplish everything and more the Moon Goddess said she would," He says look at her and me "Your right," I say and he kisses me on the cheek "Go to sleep love" I nodded my head and close my eyes.

It was the next day and I was sat downstairs with the Mikaelson's other than Klaus. "Is my little brother still in bed?" Finn says. Ever since Freya showed up Elijah said that Finns been, well not so uptight "I have a 3-year-old who has bad dreams thanks to our mother little spell" I look at him as Klaus came to view "Why didn't you tell me" "Cause you were up most of the night worrying and had a long day, to begin with," I look at him and Wynter. "Will some tell me they have photos of Klaus and Wynter" Katerina put her hand up. "I cause well I lived with then the longest" They all huff "Will you send them to me" Kol say "Why" "Blackmail," Kol said with a smirk on his face. "Kol-bear that mean," she said "Yea well your mean" She looks at "how" I could tell "Because you only say stuff about me when I make fun of Nik," He says faking to cry "Don't cry" She gets out of Klaus's arms And we all start laughing "I won," Kol say laughing "Daddy, Kol been mean" She runs to Klaus who still laughing "Or baby girl, and Kol stop have a companion with a 3-year-old. Now let go and win a companion  little snowflake" He says "Niklaus you are not helping" Elijah shout "Yes I am, I taught that it's ok to pick on Kol and only Kol" He shouts back "Hey." Kol says "Think about it this way for you been annoyed when we were kids" I shake my head "A lest I know Niklaus and Kol childish be heavy never change," Mikael said. And we all laugh.

"OH" we heard Wynter say and something broke. We all look at Klaus who looks like is been showing a memory "Sage is in Mystic falls  and we need to find her before Elena and Matt kill her and Finn" We all look at her "HOW are they going to kill us "They have white oak" We all look at each other "But I thought all the white oak was been used on the bright and someone burns it down because they were drunk" Rebecca says "Yea the sign wasn't burned down." We all look at Finn. "Son you stay here with some at all times we go get Sage and bring her here," Mikael say taking control only to get a growl from Klaus "Sorry Niklaus I'm still your father and I have to make sure no of you get killed and that also means you to Caroline" I look at him in shock "God your daughter making us all soft " Kol say I laughing and we all went to go what we suppose to do.

—————————————————-
Here is a hot of information on winter and how she came to be and what her future will hold. Elena must be up to something the only question is what. Please comment your opinion and vote.

Ruby-Jo xx