BEYOND FROM MANSION

Start from the beginning

"Nothing really"

"Where's Doris?"

She stretched her arms out and moaned.

"She would have left for school"

"How was the movie Jen?"

"It was freakin' amazing!"

"It's one of the best movies I've ever seen in my life"

I chuckled.

We both got up on the floor and I started to make up the mess.

She went downstairs to prep some food.

Suddenly, I startled up. Something on my mind was pulling me down. I started to feel heavy. There were some glitches.

My body started to feel sore. The scars that were made pained.

I got some glitches of the man who tried to touch me, in my dream. I squinted and rubbed my eyes. I tapped my head to come out from what I was feeling.

I was quite still. I sat down with my head sinking on my knees. My lower body pained strangely. I took a deep breath. I stood up. Everything was clear except little bit of feeling the dizziness.

I shook off myself and started my day without knowing what happened to me. I heard Jennie bathing on the bathroom.

I checked on my phone for updates. I pulled off rest of the curtains. It was pretty sunny. The road was still and silent.

I went downstairs and had some water. I saw a boiled egg, French toast and an orange juice on the table.

 I saw a boiled egg, French toast and an orange juice on the table

I tucked my lips. There was something strange happening within me. But I couldn't figure out that it was wholly Grace.

I heard footsteps. Jennie was climbing down the stairs with a bright smile on her face. She waved her hands.

"Hey Jen!"

I wondered if she did the breakfast by herself.

"How'd you make it all so quick?"

I pointed the dining table.

"I didn't do it"

"Doris prepared it"

She chuckled. It made me to wonder that my best friend's younger sister is better in her responsibilities.

"Cool!"

Jennie asked,

"Hey Abel, we'll have our breakfast?"

I realized that I didn't make up myself clean.

"Jen, gimme some minutes"

She nodded.

I went in the bathroom and took a real warm bath.

I saw those scars. It beamed red. I rubbed on it. It pained a little than the morning. I applied some ointment on them.

"When will it end?"

I muttered while shoving into my dress.

I went down and sat beside Jennie on the dining room.

We had our food.

I was working in a coffee station as a part time for my living.

I used to work there especially on my holidays.

I was already late.

"Jen"

"I gotta go to the work"

"I'm late already"

She startled up.

"Oops!"

"I totally forgot that I had to join McD today"

I nodded and we got ready to do our work. I took my bag and followed Jennie out of the house. She locked the door with the house keys.

I waved her bye and left for work. She went in the opposite direction of mine.

I got in my uniform and started taking orders in the counter.

"Hey can I get Hazelnut Irish coffee?"

Someone popped in the counter. It was a special drink. I went in the coffee room and grabbed a cup.

"Hazelnut Irish coffee" I wrote on the cup.

I prepared the Irish coffee first. I went in the pantry to take the hazelnut syrup. I opened the door. The floor was cold. I went near the shelves and grabbed a bucket of hazelnut syrup. It looked different. It was in black colour. It'd be usually in light brown or in honey. But it was strange. The lights flickered.

I sighed. I kept the bucket on a table and opened it. It looked normal. It smelled like hazelnut too.

"It was quite different when I saw it first"

I looked on the sides. The syrup turned into light brown. I was getting late. I poured the syrup on the coffee and turned to keep the syrup in the shelves. Something disturbed me. I felt some twist on wrist.

"Ouch!"

It blemished. I kept it in the shelf and held my wrist. I saw it popping veins. It turned red.

My neck started crackling. Something got twisted. I heard bones.

Something wobbled up in my hands. I screamed.

The workers came in and held me. I didn't understand a thing or the situation I was in. I heard them, the whispers. It wasn't the workers but someone, must be Grace. But the whispers sounded like a male. I was losing my consciousness slowly.

I fainted.