HEY HEY EH

"It's a pantry"

"Come in"

Katie followed Jennie and I tailed Katie. As far I could see with my eyes it was full of food stuffs that was almost destroyed and rotten. There were torn packets of frozen meat, and some rotten fruits and veggies with foul odour and many more. Everythin' was unorganized.

There were stacks of wine bottles piled up the rack which was left undisturbed. There was a fridge too. Anyway, we didn't bother to open it. After wandering there for a while, Katie broke the silence.

"There isn't much to see in this room"

"Let's move on to the next one"

We three left the room without messing up. I snatched the torch light from Jennie then. I took a left from my place and they both tailed me. There was a hollow kinda room and to my thought it was a kitchen and that turned to be true. The kitchen was big in the dark but completely messy.

"This place looks completely nasty"

Jennie came closer and stood right next to me.

"Yep"

"This is a chaos"

"Look there!"

"Bandage, blood and broken vessels"

"It smells unusual"

The room smelled like a dead body.

There was blood spilling too.

Katie annoyed these kinda smell and she could never bare it for some seconds.

Katie covered her nose with her hands.

"I can't even bare to be here for a second"

"Let's move out quickly"

Jennie huffed back.

"HUH! I understand!"

Jennie intended to watch each and everything but unfortunately, the circumstances failed to achieve it for her.

We all came out of the kitchen in minutes.

Though we came out, I sensed the same smell again.

"Finally.."

"But still, I can smell that a little"

Katie hurried out and moved forward.

There was another room on the same altitude and was opposite to the kitchen.

We walked to the opposite of the kitchen to check out the other room. Katie kept her footsteps carefully without making a sound.

"This is a dining room guys"

We moved inside the room. There was a ceiling candle chandelier that actually covered the whole roof. The candles in them were half melted. There was a dining table which was longer than twelve metres appx and some plates and wine glasses were right upon it.

The room smelled like the cherry blossom. It was so pleasant to smell.

Jennie snickered on her way.

"At least these plates aren't broken"

Katie inhaled the air in the room cautiously.

"This smell..."

"I have never felt anything like this before"

Katie's torchlight started to flicker.

"Oops!"