SHE THINKS IT SPECIAL

I climbed down the stairs to see if there was an electricity. The place was dusty and smelled gloomy.

There was a bulb hanging in the middle of the ceiling

I searched for the switch running my hands through the wall. I touched something moist.

"Yuck!"

It smelled like an Algae. I rubbed back my hands and spotted a switch next to an old cupboard. I turned it on. The bulb glowed yellow.

I was in the basement. There were many worn out stuffs and woods and furniture. There was a huge frame lying on the wall. It was covered with a white cloth. I went near it and pulled it down.

"Wow!"

It was a photo frame of Jennie and her whole family. It must be really hard for her after losing all of 'em. Except Doris.

I placed back the cloth closing it. I wandered around the place for a while.

"Got you Kate!!"

Jennie found the second one too.

I was only one left.

Out of nowhere, I started hearing whispers. The whispers I've heard already. The one which kept on troubling me with a familiar voice.

I turned around.

"I'm not gonna get tricked!"

"Whoever it is!"

The light bulb began to flicker. I warned myself. I intended to get out to the laundry room. I went straight to the stairs climbing it.

 I went straight to the stairs climbing it

A hand suddenly pulled me in.

Imagine how's it like when someone where there is no one, pulls in you out of nowhere!?

I fell apart. My legs got hurt. It left a bruise on my ankles apparently.

I stood up and dusted off myself. I turned back. There was an old, vintage mirror covered with a red shroud.