Kazuichi: That's stupid! There's no way that's even possible!

Monokuma: I know, I know... The "All In Your Mind" trope makes you feel such cruel despair... But who cares!? I've revived all the suspense and mystery with just one line!

Monokuma: Cuz it's a game!!

Kazuichi: Then...

Twogami: Stop, there are plenty of evidence to support that thing too.

Nekomaru: You mean the weird thing happening the whole investigation?

Mahiru: That is true the glitch or whatever it is...

Kazuichi: I mean, if this really is a...virtual world... What does that make...us...?

Hiyoko: You better not say we're fictional characters!

Shin: (Well you guys are...)

Monokuma: The Future Foundation created this world using a program called the Neo World Program...

Monokuma: It's programmed to place the user in a virtual world by synchronizing directly with the user's brain. Which means... Your bodies still exist in the real world.

Monokuma: But right now... You are completely submerged in the game world as if you are dreaming or something.

Monokuma: Simply put, you are...um...you know, not 'aviators' but...

Kazuichi: You mean... avatar, right? An existence created in the game as a copy of the user's real body.

Hiyoko: Wow how surprising you said something smart?

Kazuichi: Do you need to say that?? I'm the Ultimate Mechanic ya know?

Hiyoko: Sure sure whatever.

Akane: Huh? You seem so calm about this?

Hiyoko: Of course I knew it from the start!!

Nekomaru: That is very impressive Saionji!

Shin: (Liar...)

Nagito: (...)

Mikan: (That is...)

Hajime: Anyway, we are not just regular avatars right?

Monokuma: Your avatars were constructed by removing a specific thing from your bodies in the real world...

Fuyuhiko: W-What did you remove?

Nagito: Another easy thing right Hinata-san?

Hajime: Again? Why me? Anyway...

>Our memories prior to entering the school

>Our Ultimate Talents

>Memories of our families

>Our school memories

Hajime: That is right!

Hajime: What was removed from us... was our school memories right?

Kazuichi: W-Which means... we're avatars that were created from our memories from before we entered the academy?

Sonia: So that is why we don't have our memories of our lives at Hope's Peak Academy...?

Ibuki: Ibuki doesn't understand what we are talking about but she is shocked anyway!!

Akane: Don't talk like that... Like we are made from memories of the past... Like we are avatars... Like this is a game world...

Monomi: Everyone please calm down!

Another Reality (Danganronpa x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें