Heyyyy

Heyyyyyy

Heyyyyyyyyy

Charlie tried to kiss me but I refused to

But a lady dressed up in white appeared out of nowhere

I'm stuck here with Charlie

We're here at the mansion

Please come and save me

There are strange things happening here!

Please Abel! Come soon!

*end of the text*

"I'mma stupid!"

"I didn't even check her message that day"

"Goddamn!"

"It must be Charlie who had taken her to that mansion"

"And that'd be the lady we saw that day"

"Damn! She trusted me that I'd come to save her"

I broke my tears. My cheeks were flourished with tears. The more I sobbed, the more my face got red.

"I'm such a coward"

"I had a chance to save her but, I didn't"

"I don't deserve to live"

I hit my forehead on the wooden side of my bed just to numb my feelings.

"Ouch"

I did nothing but cried even more. My head got heavier. I crawled towards my pillow and shoved my head on it. I slowly fell asleep with the pain on my mind and heart.

Slowly but surely, I felt something dripping on the back of my neck and the edge of my collar. My face was facing in the pillow and so did my body. It was more like slimy. I reached out my hands to check that if it was a liquid.

I TOUCHED IT.

It was disgusting and definitely slimy. I brought it close to my eyes to see what it was. I turned on the brightness towards my fingers.

"What?"

I was shocked to see blood on my hands.

That..that slimy substance was a blood!!??

I heard a moan from my ceiling. It was growing louder and louder.

I was too afraid to look at it. But, holding all my guts I turned back to the ceiling to see the CREATURE.

"What the?"

It was the creature we saw in that mansion. She was laying upright on the ceiling facing towards me.

I gasped and backed away on my bed. I still couldn't believe it.

She looked eviller than before. She was in the same white dress. It was like an abandoned wedding gown. Her face had several cuts and her eyes were in white colour. There were agony veins passing through her face. She was so pale. LIKE SO PALE.

It was from her mouth. The blood was dripping from her mouth. She eerily grinned, spilling out the frickin' blood on my dress.

I screamed loud enough so that the neighbours could hear me suffering from this ghost. But they didn't hear a thing. She was still upright smirking at me.

I got up from my bed and went near the desk breathing heavily.

She tilted her head towards my direction and said some words.

"I WANT YOU"

I looked almost lost

I looked almost lost. I tried to call 911. She screamed at her top expressing anger and pain. She was coming down from the ceiling towards me. she crawled over the ceiling. That was the last thing I saw before being blacked out.

*alarm beeps*

"Shit!"

I got up from the floor hearing the alarm beep. The blood stains were slowly sucked towards the inner surface of the bed leaving it white. The blood stains on me and my dress vanished too.

I was surprised, more like scared.

I tried to wake my body up but it didn't co-operate. My head ached from the last night's incident.

I remembered that I had school. I didn't have time for any suspicious thought.

I managed my body to get up and rushed to the bathroom. I opened the shower and let the water seep through my body.

"What the!?"

I got even more crazy after seeing it.

I realized that I got an another cut right below my collar bones.

This was more like a scratch made with three fingers.

It was a scar. I was sure that I didn't harm myself with any sharp objects last night but still I gotta a scar.

IT MUST BE THAT GHOST.

I rubbed on the mark but it didn't pain. I noticed the cut I got before that was on my waist.

I shook off the thought because alternatively, I was getting late for school.

I bothered less about the marks because it didn't pain.

I was bothered about the ghost that scared the shit out of me yesternight.