XXXV

I've spent the whole morning at work, I don't wanna go back home and meet Noah, he is just annoying and I can't stand him

Since we were kids he is always complaining about us being better than him! But the truth is that he used to live with us cause his parents died when he was young so he lived with us.

Our parents treated him like he was their son, but he always think that we are better than him so he started treating us like shit.

And when he turned eighteen after graduating high school he went to college, he visited us but of course at times that no one expected to come, like at 4 Am.

And he never informs us that he is coming and to add to all of that he comes either steal something from us or treat us like shit and leave.

Our parents loved him and said that he has a good side it's just that he is acting like that to hide who he is.

After his parents passed away, he got into depression and after that, he started acting like.

I sometimes try to act nice to him and tell myself that he is just hurting and he doesn't mean what he did but no every time he screws it.

So I stopped and started treating him like he does, and all my brothers did the same.

All of that happens after Emmeline's kidnapping, so she doesn't remember him.

Talking about Emmeline, We got her ex-friends or whatever they are supposed to be, and of course that boy I forgot the name of the boy that she used to date.

We didn't torture them since they are still young and we are not that cruel but we talked to them and threatened them if they don't move from the city they won't see another daylight.

And that works

William is sitting beside me doing some work on his laptop and I finished my work so I just scrolled through my phone on random social media.

Our cousins are home with my siblings I hope they are having fun.

"Loui I want to go home! I'm tired" said William still focusing on the screen.

"Didn't you sleep last night? I know we slept late but I think we've got enough sleep since we woke up super late! So no I'm not doing your work" I know that he is only saying that so I tell him to go home and I finish his work.

But nope that is not going to happen!

"Yes I know I finished my work already but I mean I'm not going to wait for you two cause I'm going back home," he said and shut down the laptop.

"No, wait for Xander and we'll go home together," I said.

"I'm tired!! Tessa kept moving the whole night kicking and breathing heavily, I tried to make her stop but she didn't have up, I thought about going to my room but she hugged me and she didn't let go till I laid down again" he said moving his hair from his eyes.