||My Serotonin||

+SYNOPSIS+

Poppy Rose Sencen was your average 16 year old. A group of friends, a wack highschool and moderate family issues. She also had her best friend by her side throught out her life. That was until he decided to leave. Without telling her.

Rhysand Jax Connor hates himself for leaving. Leaving without telling a goodbye. A goodbye to his best friend. His world. He couldn't see her heartbreak. It's been 2 years and now he's coming home. To say everything was the same as how he left, would be a lie.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Date Started : Oct 24 2021

Date ended : Jan 12 2022

------------------

A/N

Thank you for clicking on this weird book with a chemical as it's title and giving it a chance.

It means alot.

So this is my first story ive ever even bothered to write. It's gonna be full of cliches and cringe worthy content but just give it a shot I promise its not bad. And I wont be giving a cast for the characters cause I think it's best if i leave up to all of you to imagine how you want them to be cause I like doing that as well so its completely up to you. Except maybe I would describe their hair or eye colour but the rest is all yours to imagine. The story will switch between Rhysand's and Poppy's povs and will switch between past and present as well. Dw, ill mention when it switches.

~This book contains~

-Mild Swearing

-No Smut (I'm sorry but not for this one)

-Mentions of self harm and etc.

-I'm not a professional I don't know much about depression so please dont use this book as a guide for so. If you think you need help please ask professionals.

-Thank youuu uwu

so on with the story, it'd be nice to leave comments if ya'll wanna. I'd appreciate it else its fine even if you're a silent reader I'll appreciate it :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Character Aesthetic~

Poppy Rose Sencen

      Rhysand Jax Connor

      Rhysand Jax Connor

This book is very dear to my heart

This book is very dear to my heart. Re-readers please don't spoil it :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------