"Don't cry. Queen Mother will make the decision for you. Momo said you wanted to eat sweet and sour carp? The imperial kitchen had already prepared it. Wash your face and go eat together with Yu.... with lotus seed cake." The Empress gently wiped her daughter's tears and patted her chubby little butt.

Hearing about food, Little Qiu'er instantly beamed with smiles and straight-away waved at Yu Xiang with tears still pooling in her eyes.

Yu Xiang turned to face her elder brother and only followed after she saw him faintly nodded his head. Just as they arrived outside the door, they saw the group of noble girls walking slowly led by a court lady. The once insufferably arrogant Qinghe Junzhu was now like a drenched quail, quivering and trembling in tears. Chang Ya Fu was calm but her steps were somewhat flighty while Yu Si Yu was following behind with her head hung low. When she heard the rumbling sound of the wheelchair, she promptly raised her head up with pleading eyes.

Yu Xiang lifted her lower jaw then lightly swept her index finger horizontally across her neck and grinned odiously when she saw the instantly twisted face of Yu Si Yu.

Qinghe Junzhu and Chang Ya Fu apparently also caught sight of her threatening action that both eyes opened wide. The character of this person was so nefarious that they had been driven into her scheme by her performance! Nothing would have happened if she had just told them the identity of the Ninth Princess! This was intentionally making them pay!

After this incident, the notoriety of the second young miss of Marquis Yongle manor spread out; shrewish, crafty and very good in feigning innocence. The general noble girls didn't dare to befriend her. They were afraid that she might just stab them and undoubtedly also daren't offend her simply because of the several extremely formidable backers.

While Yu Xiang and Little Qiu'er were enjoying the delicacies, that group of noble girls were kneeling in Feng Qi Pavilion listening to admonishment. Qinghe Junzhu was grounded for three months and the others were punished with copying one hundred copies of the scripture. These punishments were not regarded as harsh, but the words 'lack of virtue' from the Empress was good enough to overturn them for several years. Those who had marriage contracts would likely be withdrawn by the in-laws while those who hadn't might not get any marriage contract. They felt truly remorse that even their intestines had turned green.

Once the Empress had settled the matter, she strolled towards the side hall and peeked through the gap between the partition screen at the two little girls having their meals.

In order to avoid the Ninth Princess from overeating, only three servings were prepared for each dish which was served in the small white jade bowls. Both had consumed a lot of energy crying, though one was feigning while the other was genuine. As such, they were thoroughly enjoying their meals and soon the assorted dishes were totally wiped clean, except for one large braised meatball in soy sauce. Little Qiu'er reached out to pick it but was poked away by Yu Xiang's chopstick and was placed on the side of her mouth to swallow.

Little Qiu'er looked at her eagerly.

Yu Xiang passed the meatball over.

Little Qiu'er pleasingly opened her mouth to bite but Yu Xiang withdrew the meatball at the moment she was about to bite.

Little Qiu'er only snapped in a mass of air that her upper teeth knocked against the lower teeth making out a crisp crackling sound. With tears in her eyes, she looked at her accusingly.

Yu Xiang pulled a long face as she passed the chopstick over again yet Little Qiu'er snapped into the thin air once again. She was enticed as such for three times that each time she was still getting fooled. Yu Xiang really wasn't able to hold back and lay prone on the table laughing. Looking at her pitiable expression of wanting to eat but unable to do so, she finally fed her the meatball in exchange for a grateful foolish smile.