2.

Chapter 2

Claire

Bad idea.

I was right.

Coming back was definitely a bad idea. I don't know if I have started getting punished for keeping Ryan away from Zac but Xander and Nichole won't stop comparing him to Zac.

In such a short span of time, they have noticed their similarities. For instance, the sweet tooth thing. Ryan's got a sweet tooth as well as Zac and also just like Zac, he is obessed with deadly video games and sometimes chats non-stop, not to mention their unusual allergies to fish.

I tried very hard but somehow, Nichole and Xander still found out that much about him. I know they were just innocently making comparisons, but now, I feel worse because he's here.

Once upon a time I tried to ignore the effect he had on me by being extremely unfriendly to him, but somehow, he warmed his way into my heart. He's looking fine as hell in a grey suit. Like that night.

I remember that night like it was just yesterday.

How calm he was, how warm yet tantalizing his strong arms felt around my waist as he led me to my room and also how, like a gentleman, with every soft yet tantalizing caress he made on my body, he stared in my eyes now and then, as if asking for permission to proceed.

I couldn't talk. I did not want to, because I was afraid I was gonna ask him to stop...and the truth was that, at that moment, I wanted anything but that.

So I kissed him..long and hard, running my hand from his neck to his chin, to the top of his head.

Before then, I hadn't kissed or been with anyone in a long time and had almost forgotten what it felt like to feel so lost and alive at the same time.

Every stroke of his against my body made me tremble in passion and exictment.His lips were soft and bitter sweet like strawberries. I couldn't get enough.

He was sweet...I remember not being able to stop kissing him that night and after a long passion filled and probably the best makeout session of my entire life, he wanted to stop before we went too far but I couldn't have that.

I remember pushing him down with all the strength I had and pulling his shirt over his head off and kissing him again, this time, using all of my actions to show that I was into it as much as he was.

After drinking in his sweetness, I didn't want him to stop. My whole body felt like it was on fire, and he was the only one with the power to put it out.

I wanted him..I wanted to feel all of him. I wanted to give in to my dark desire, ofcourse while blaming it on the drinks.

So that night, I let him take me high in many ways. It felt like stars were exploding in my eyes with release I had. We were insatiable and hardly let go of each other before dawn... I do remember being the anchor..I was the one who explored his half naked body, and guide his hand to do the same to me.

*************

"God, she's adorable."

"I know, right?" Jayceon is half terrifed of her." Nichole says with a smile as we stared at the kids who were playing a 'round the circle' game. 'Her' being Kim. Kim is Xander's twin sister, Brianna's only daughter and Jayceon's cousin.

"Err.but I don't think Ryan is though. He seems pretty determined to show her he is not a fan." Brianna, Xander's twin sister and Nichole's sister in-law comments and we chuckled. "Ryan is a really smart kid. It's hard to believe that he's hardly seven. You raised a good one, Claire." She adds.