Interns

...

Midoriya finished up the work out Miruko had given him

Before Miruko had finished...

"The work out usually takes me 2 hours...
How did he finish within an hour???
Did he cut some??
Wow..."
She thought to herself as she finished off.

She stood up and stretched, "great job, you managed to keep up. now get into your hero outfit and meet me outside"

Midoriya nodded his head and did so.

"Alright, I usually patrol 5-10 streets. think you can keep up with that?"

Midoriya sighed, "please stop repeating that question. What exactly are you expecting me to say?
No?
I've gone through harder ma'am"

"Didn't expect that answer-
Alright then, you better keep up or you're on cleaning duty"

"List the street names and see if you can keep up"

"Oh?
Okay then, finally a challenge.
We're patrolling from ***** to *****
Sound good?"

"Any rules I have to follow?"

"Help anyone who looks like they need it.
Other than that, you're free.
Better keep u-"
She was cut off when Midoriya flew off at such a high speed all that was left was the gusts that he used to fly off.

"What the-
So fast..."

She jumped off in an attempt to keep up but Midoriya was just out.
Midoriya made it to the first start of the street.
He landed gracefully on a building and started to look around.

"So all I have to do is go through this street 5-10 times and help people out with their minor inconveniences. Since they were too irresponsible to prepare.
Pretty simple.
Then I move on with the other streets and I'm done.
Cool."

Midoriya flew up with his wind over the street and took a look around.
He could see Miruko finally make it and start to walk around the streets.

Midoriya helped a cat down a tree before Miruko even noticed and when she noticed it was already too late.

She chuckled, "how does he see that from that far"

She shook her head and ran after a man who was running off with an obviously stolen bag.
However, Midoriya struck him down before she had the chance to get to him.

"Good job!
Throw these quirk cancellers on him and chuck him in jail" Miruko shouted as she tossed a couple of quirk cancellers.
Midoriya caught it and put 1 of them on the criminal.
He then tossed the villain in jail.

"Alright I got the quirk cancellers."
He put the other 2 he was given in his vault and flew off to the next street.
He was done patrolling the first street.

Miruko still hadn't finished going over the street a couple times so Midoriya was already ahead.
But he really didn't care.

After all, he was only doing this to pass time.

The day shortly came to an end, Midoriya had won.
Miruko was on cleaning duty.

"How'd he beat me...?
...

I should be glad he isn't a villain, not only is he strong but his senses are keen. He has intelligence that I'm not even sure is able to be measured or scaled properly...
It's like he was made to be perfect...

It doesn't help that he doesn't feel even a bit of human emotion...
He's cold and lacks any kind of empathy...
He's a psychopath. It makes sense how he was able to be a villain so easily. Villains are human too and after their actions most of them feel some kind of guilt.
He doesn't feel that.