Class president

...

"You accidentally started the fire" Aizawa said out of the blue. Due to being in the middle of processing what Midoriya had told him, it came out rather calmly.

Midoriya raised his brow, "what? No I didn't"

"But you did...
You were the only one in the library when the fire started and your quirk just now has been bothering you.
The fire was electric, the fire fighters had to use a fire hydrant.

It's likely the electricity cackled around and snapped off your hand before you could notice. But why didn't you smell the smoke?
Hear the fire?"
Aizawa asked.

"I didn't even know there was a fire because I had noise cancelling headphones on while listening to a true crime podcast.
My eyes were closed.

I wrote off the smoke as just another day since we're  UA and the science lab was right next door.
Yeah..." Midoriya replied.

"Well at least we know it wasn't some villain's attempt to hurt you...

The damage is going to be fixed easily, and you can't really pay off anything.
I'll let it slide...

But figure out how to keep your quirk in check, that was dangerous.
People could've died" Aizawa sighed.

He continued the drive home and eventually they made it there.
Midoriya laid down in his bed, "there's nothing to do...
I hate this feeling, maybe this is why sensei always loaded me up with tasks. He knew I'd hate not doing anything.
Ugh.

I'm going to reorganize this room"
Midoriya stood up and looked at his room.
He suddenly didn't like how it was organized so he got to work.

Aizawa sat In the living room, he was peacefully drinking a cup of coffee when he suddenly heard the loudest prolonged screeching coming from upstairs.
He raised his brow and ran upstairs.

That's when he saw Midoriya effortlessly pushing his bed around as well as his closet.

"What're you...
Doing...?" He asked a bit confused.

"I got bored, I didn't like how the room was set up." Midoriya replied as be continued to push things around.

Aizawa sighed, "alright then.
Food is downstairs"
He walked back out.

The next day-

Midoriya sat in the classroom, everything had already been fixed.
The class was still talking about yesterday's incident, at the same time.
They were talking about Midoriya.

"That frost covered the whole building in seconds..." Kirishima said astonished

"I know... I bet he wasn't even trying... Kinda makes me wanna see him try you know?" Kaminari nervously chuckled.

Midoriya was eavesdropping In on the conversation, he didn't care about the fact they talked about him. If anything it was just unnecessary praise to him.

Bakugo sat in front of him, he quickly turned around to face Midoriya.
Midoriya planily stared at him, "what?"

"Fight me."

"Excuse you??"

"You heard me, I want to fight you. 1 on 1, no holding back"

"You would die"

"No I wouldn't, fight me. If you're as strong as all might and I can beat you that means I'm stronger than all might" bakugo grinned.

"You can't handle 1 billion volts of electricity. I guarantee it"