Overnight

...

"What!?" The class screamed in dismay.

"We don't even have our things!"

"We're sleeping in the classroom!?"

"There isn't even enough space!"

"What about our parents!?"

"Shh.
I'll explain how this'll work.

This classroom is big enough that each of you can sleep in a spot where no one will reach your space.
Since we don't really have time to leave the school and get things you'll just have to survive with what you have.
It's only a day.

Food will be provided as well as all necessities so if you need anything just ask.
Other than that, get comfortable.
We've already called your parents to inform them on the situation." Aizawa concluded.

"This is insane..."
"I cant believe it"
"This'll be interesting"
"Whatever"

"Anyways.
I'm not going to be able to stay with you all. I have to go on patrol around the school just like all the other teachers so I expect you all to behave like the regular humans that you are."
Aizawa waved his hand off and left the classroom.

"I say we get our things ready. Let's push our desks to the walls and stack them so we have sleeping space Tonight" yaoyorozu began.

"I agree.
Do that first before you all decide to do something dumb" Midoriya sighed.

"Fair point"

The class shoved all the desks to the walls as close as they possibly could've pushed it.
Some of the desks had to be stacked.

"Alright, step 1 done!"

"Midoriya could you please go change...
You're still covered in blood and it's alarming.
Todoroki you too"

Midoriya looked at his body and hand, the white tuft in his hair had also been splashed in blood.

"Fine"

"I say we all change and get into comfortable clothes.
Aizawa sensei said they should be in our lockers right? That's where they usually provide our things.
We're going to be here for the next 24 hours so we might as well get out of these sweaty outfit" kirishima spoke up.

"I agree"

"Okay so then let's all go"

The class collectively got out, leaving their bags behind, and went to their lockers.

There they found a sleeping mat, PJs, a pillow, and a blanket waiting for them.
They grabbed their PJs and went to the changing rooms.

Midoriya had to shower to get the blood off, not all of it was able to get out of his hair so the white tuft had some splashed and dashed of blood. Not a lot, but it was noticeable.

He got into the PJs the school provided which was just an oversized black shirt with oversized black pants. The material of the fabric was nice and soft though so it fit under the PJ requirments.

Midoriya walked back to the classroom, with his sleeping mat, pillow, and blankets since he wanted to prepare his spot.

"I never thought I'd see Midoriya in PJs ever in my life. He always looks too serious"

"That's a stupid statement. That's like saying, oh I never expected you to actually do your work.
You know.
Cause you hardly use your brain?"

"Ouch-"

"You're gonna need some ice for that burn mineta"

"Dang-"

"You just killed him-"