Traitor

...

"I think...

There's a traitor amongst UA" Midoriya said bluntly.
Aizawa let the words process through, he was in confusion.

He furrowed his brows as everything finally processed, "why would you think that..?"

Midoriya sighed, "this is going to stay between me, you, and nezu.
Alright?"

Aizawa nodded his head, "explain now"

"Alright...
Before the alarm went off I could sense...
Shigaraki, Sensei's successor, on campus. He was the one who destroyed the gate and allowed the news reporters to come in.
When I was still with the league, this plan was made so that they could steal the information from school. The reporters were a distraction.
I was supposed to be the one to steal the information as well.

However, I didn't...
But somehow the league took the information from nezu's office...

Shigaraki was out of campus before the alarm went off...
But they still took the information...

I didn't do it, I was hiding in the bathroom...
But someone had to have stole it...

So there's a traitor amongst UA..." Midoriya explained.

Aizawa stood up from his sofa chair, "if what you say is true, we have to find the traitor before things get worse...
Give me a minute, I have to inform nezu on the situation..." He pulled out his phone and called nezu.

"Hello eraserhead"

"Nezu...
We have a problem"

"What is it?"

"According to what Midoriya just told me, we have a traitor at UA"

"A traitor...?
I knew I should've trusted my gut. Come into my office now, I want more detail"

The call ended.

"He wants us in his office right now, put your shoes on" Aizawa instructed.
Midoriya nodded his head as he got up and got ready.

He followed Aizawa to his car and shortly after a quick drive to UA, they were in Nezu's office.

"Okay Midoriya, could you explain to me why you think there is a traitor in UA?" Nezu asked.

"Alright...
Well you see, what happened earlier today was actually a ploy by the league so they could steal some information from your office...
I was supposed to be the one originally to steal the information as the alarm went off...
But-

I didn't.

Here's where things get confusing.

Well, you would think shigaraki would be the one to steal the information since I didn't. But, shigaraki was away from the scene before the alarm went off. After he had disintegrated the gates.

The league still stole the information though... Or else they wouldn't have gone through with the plan.

I didn't steal the info...

Which means someone else did.
And it's someone in UA" Midoriya explained.

"Hm I see...
There are over a thousand students attending though...
How do we know who to single down on?" Nezu sighed.

"Well, whoever it is has to be just as strong as me. With how sensei is, whoever this traitor is was made just as strong as I am so that they could kill all might in case I failed to.
So we need to investigate someone who constantly looks like they're holding back lots of strength" Midoriya replied.