Phone

...

"Midoriya!?" The class screamed all at once.
Midoriya activated his electricity, illuminating himself for them all to see.

"I won?"

"Yes..."

"Okay?
What do I get?"

"Bragging rights."

"Boring."

Midoriya sighed as he jumped down.
"Midoriya, how exactly did you escape when you were in the cafeteria?" Uraraka asked no longer able to keep it in.

"I flew off...?
You people don't pay a lot of attention.
Sero left the door open when coming in last and everyone was crowded at a blind spot."

"Wow."

A couple yawns struck the class.

They were officially tired.
Well Midoriya wasn't...

"I say we go to sleep"

"I agree"

"Off to dream land"

They all walked out and walked to the classroom.

Midoriya followed behind since there wasn't much he could do.
He sat in his bed as he heard conversations die down as some of the class fell into their nightly slumber.

"So boring...
I miss being free. Yeah sensei had a good amount of control on me but I was still able to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.
Killing was fun, getting back at society for what they've done little by little. Released a lot of my anger against sensei.

Being here sucks.
I can't do what I want, say what I want, or leave whenever I want without getting in trouble.
And it's boring.

I wanna leave but I still need Aizawa...

Ugh.

If only I could find someone as strong as me willing to take down sensei.
Every villain is on his side.
Tch.

I need air.
Aizawa was able to go outside, I should be able to go outside to-"

Midoriya was broken out of his thoughts when he heard the expanding of metal plates by his window...
His eyes widened, "that's definitely bakugo's quirk, it's what he did to all might...
But that means-"

Midoriya quickly put up a wind barrier, his eyes turning to a full gray, as he stopped the metal plates from crashing Into the class.

It was loud enough to wake them all up.
They woke up to Midoriya holding back a Nomu from coming in.

"What's going on??"

"League decided to pop up, but not sensei.
I'll deal with them real quick"
Midoriya flew out the window leaving the class in a panicked confusion.
Aizawa sprung to his feet and sat by the window.
He was too high up to jump.
He couldn't assist Midoriya physically.

Midoriya landed on the ground, "I nedded some air.
Thanks"

"You're a traitor! I'll make sure to kill you!" Shigaraki hissed as he sent himself and a Nomu charging at Midoriya.
Midoriya glanced at bakugo who was just standing there, idle, staring at the ground.
He looked like he was in deep thought.

Midoriya sighed, "I wanted AIR not a battle." He shook his head as he fried the Nomu to death and blasted shigaraki away.
Kurogiri caught shigaraki as he shoved Bakugo to go fight Midoriya.

Bakugo's arms dangled at his side as he glanced up at Midoriya.
He mouthed 2 words that changed everything.

"Help me".