"Fuck you, Andrei. You love me." Sharp green eyes snap open looking at me sexily, heated gaze tracing every inch of my bodice dress. I squirm sinking into Vadim's arms who laughs.

"I do, Babygirl. I do."

Jesus Christ! I am married!!!

The door opens and closes seeing Vadim walk into the room. It's day three and no sign of Andrei. Haven't seen him since our last conversation if that's what I'll call it. My gunshots wound healed rapidly leaving an ugly bruise that will surely heal in time. So I can actually go after him.

He didn't see I'm awake at first moving stealthily around the room concentrated on his phone. "Vadim?" Grey eyes darts to me by the balcony reading a book. "Come here." A command which he follows striding towards me crouching to my level to kiss my cheek.

I smile. "How are you?" Knowing the answer to that. He is not fine and I know it.

Vadim and Andrei have been like twins even more so, an inseparable bond binds them together from birth. Even with Ana and Andrei being the real twins and Vadim five months older than they are; both boys seems think and act alike. One is never without the other like they compliment each other. What affects one affects the other. Right now Andrei is sad and Vadim is a mess.

Closing the book, breathing deeply. "Where is your brother?" I ask for the umpteenth time caressing his face to which he leans into.

"He is at work. Busy." Subtle.

Sighing. "You look exhausted. Here, let me help you out of these." Taking off his clothes, he follows me to the bathroom watching as I prepare his bath. A long sigh escapes as soon as his body submerge into the hug bath fit for ten persons. Not helping, my finger trace his defined jawline, his thick brows brushing the stray tendrils off his face. He looks at me.

"I will be right back, okay. Going for a walk in the gardens." He nods.

Kissing him, I walk out into the room picking up the car keys determination in my eyes. Vadim will be mad when he finds out I left the estate but I have to do this. I have to bring him back.

***

Andrei is his father's son and I know where that crazy Russian will be driving straight for the club. Loud techno musical blasts through the speakers, everyone hyped and wasted.

Amidst the noise and crowd, I find my way to the vip knowing he won't be in the office. Andrei loves to drown in the noise and chaos seeking peace in them while drowning his sorrows in expensive cigars and bottle of drinks the price of an average man annual income.

There he sits surrounded by girls on both sides. I want to be jealous but now is not the time. All I want is to get my man and get the hell out of here. They ones closest to him touches him but he did not respond looking straight at me but not at me. He seems lost in thought, blank and void.

His men did not stop me upon recognition, gave me entrance and I went to him. One of the girls notices my presence in front of him, sneering, the rest one after the other glares at me and guess what?

Giving them my infamous you are messing with the wrong bitch so get your skanky hands off my man and out of my sight psychotic smirk.

Drawn back by my threat, they begin to disperse leaving me alone with Andrei who now actually looks at me. He laughs intoxicated opening his arms for a hug.

Coming in, I sit on his leg resting my head on his chest feeling his arms wound tight around me not letting go.

Broken and hoarse. "You are here. So surreal but I can feel you in my arms." My eyes tears up trying not to break down, he squeeze me tighter inhaling my lavender scent.

"Let's get you home. Come with me."

Not waiting, I drag him up and out of the club into the car. I couldn't tell if he is asleep or not seeing that he lay motionless on the passenger seat. His face distraught and heavy with sad lines on his forehead as his brows furrow almost joining. Something shining caught my eyes hanging on his neck in the diamond chain around his neck. A diamond ring.

"Will you, Trinity Tobias take Andrei O'Shea Ivanov as your lawful wedded husband? To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for better and for worse, till death do you part?"

Andrei just finished saying his vows and now my turn watching both brothers. Vadim behind him chuckling and teasing his brother, his hand hanging loosely on Andrei's shoulder blowing kisses at me.

Smiling. "I do. Forever." Fixing the same ring he has on his neck on his fourth finger. I remember it all.

Closing my eyes briefly, biting down my lip. "What have I done?" Speeding straight for the estate.

"Andrei, come on." Opening his door using my weight to support his very tall brutish form. "Come on, walk with... Please." He laughs telling me he's drunk. I groan at my plight.

Successfully, we got to the room after much struggle on my side. Vadim sits on the chair clearly waiting for my supposed return from my garden walk.

"Going for a walk in the garden huh?" Gritting out.

"I had to do something, Vadim." Pushing Andrei on the bed breathing hard. God! How many pounds does this boy weight? Slapping my hand over my face catching my breath.

I'm so not trying such heroic act again. Damn.

Settling myself in the middle of the bed, it deeps with Vadim lying by my left side while I stare at Andrei solemnly whose eyes are close. His hair falls over his face, sighing, I look away lying on my back.

"He thinks he hate you but he can’t, I can’t. I want to but I can’t." Vadim muse feeling his gaze on me.

Expelling deeply tangling my fingers together. "I broke us."

"Yes. Yes, you did Trinity. Maybe I do hate you for leaving." Frowning.

"And I said I am sorry, Vadim." He pause to reply me for a good three minutes then says.

"Sorry wasn’t good enough. He almost died because of your selfish act. I lost you and I nearly lost my brother… I lost myself. We were so obsessed with you."

Hearing that my heart only breaks more if that's possible to break what's already broken. Andrei almost died because I ran away remembering the scar I saw on his left ear  that was never there when we washed each other after our torrid sex.

I turn to his side facing him, slowly, he tilt his gaze down at me  "I am sorry. I know I was stupid but I was being practical. What will people say when…"

"I don’t fucking care, Trinity. I needed you that's all." It wasn't like we were fighting in heated voices. It is like we discussed and poured out our hearts. Our fears and...and...

"Well, I did care. I still do, secretly. You think you are the only one obsessed. I am sorry I broke your heart. I am sorry that happened to Andrei. I am the mistake here that’s why this is all wrong or so I thought. I just want to fix it. For Tusya."

Reaching for his hand on the bed. Another wraps on my waist feeling cool breath fanning the back of my neck kissing softly it warms my heart.

Andrei breathes sleepily. "Stop crying, Álainn. You are going to make yourself sick." I didn't even realize I was crying till he pointed it out.

"I deserve both of your anger and everything you throw at me but I'm tired of fighting, arguing or whatever it is that is happening." Squeezing Vadim's hand looking at his grey pools. My eyes heavy with sleep as if being drained overnight. Guess I'm not fully healed as I thought.

Drowsy. "I don’t know how to fix it. Us. Help me."

Vadim's body heat wraps me in a comforting embrace snuggling into him.

He kiss my head. "We are nothing without you, Krasivaya. You are everything to us. Always."

❤️
Abbie cares