33 | how it went

how it went
by rarethewriter

completed : -rating : -tw⚠️ : forced marriage

completed : -
rating : -
tw⚠️ : forced marriage

chapters : 22 (ongoing)
age group : -
genre : -

representation : poc

summary :
an arranged marriage between opposite poles
aranya sharma
22 & full of life
clumsiness & embarrassments is what she is
known for.

vihan kashyap
25& billionaire
arrogance & being on top is all he is known for.

what happens when they are bound together?

notes :
hi rare, sorry for the late review.

i am quite bust atm but the raw reactions will be posted when i have the time :)

okay so first things first- editing.

this goes for anyone who writes. you have a first draft and then you edit it and then you post it. (you can have many drafts)

anyways the point i'm trying to make it that any story is more enjoyable when it's edited. i find it very annoying if there's no punctuation. never mind bad grammar.

so my advice would be to not post anything unless you've done some basic editing.

because as soon as i get annoyed, i stop reading.

now for your story, it has a lot of dialogue with little to none description. remember that you need to create this fictional world for your readers. they can't make everything themselves up.

you need to tell them about the world, character descriptions and actions, etc.

you have dialogue now you need to give the characters personality. are they fidgeting, yawning, annoyed, sitting, standing? basic actions that you need to tell the readers. otherwise your story is boring.

the story deals with multiple povs. some advice i would give is to not repeat yourself. what's fun about writing another pov is to give more information about a certain character.

i understand it's your first book and you learn as you write. trust me, you will improve and it's so great of you wattpad writers who want reviews and criticism because that's how you get better.

good luck and keep on writing!

okay that's it!