09 | east queen

east queen
by HannWhee

completed : -rating : -tw⚠️ : violence, mature themes, torture, gunshots

completed : -
rating : -
tw⚠️ : violence, mature themes, torture, gunshots

chapters : 62 (ongoing)
age group : young adult
genre : action

representation : -

summary :
the large and prosperous city of dalbridge, split after a long and intense civil war between the east and west, is left without it's king, and potential heir to the east-side throne, andrea alscott, is finally given the chance to prove her worth.

with her father away, andrea must do everything she can to keep the city stable. however, with another east-side gang leader vying for the crown, and willing to do anything to undermine her, andrea's claim to power is being threatened.

when reports of disturbances along the border grow too prominent to be ignored, andrea must learn what - or who - is making her life all the more difficult. she's determined to fix the ever-growing problem herself, without sabotaging her future as queen.

but when her former best friend is kidnapped by the west, her plans of staying neutral are upended and she is unable to stay on the side lines. crossing the border is an act of war - but getting caught is a risk she's willing to take.

with tensions rising to an all-time high, andrea is forced to work with some very unlikely allies.

notes : -

status : to be filled out once completed :)