23 | the twins & me

the twins & me
by starrry_nights

completed : 4 september 2021rating : 🌟🌟🌟 | 🌶🌶🌶🌶tw⚠️ : emotional abuse, sexual abuse, sexual content, strong language, blood, child abuse, stalking

rating : 🌟🌟🌟 | 🌶🌶🌶🌶
tw⚠️ : emotional abuse, sexual abuse, sexual content, strong language, blood, child abuse, stalking

chapters : 40
age group : new adult
genre : erotic romance

representation : -

summary :
"we learned to share from a very early age-shared
everything, you know? once i introduced you two,
there was no going back to having you just for myself."

college freshman wren north enters her first year of
university with no friends, no boyfriend, and only her older sister lila for company -- until she meets the engaging, funny, and extremely attractive arlo levitt.

their chemistry sparks instantly, and wren's feeling
the sexual tension build between them as the weeks
go on. but then arlo's twin, oliver, inserts himself into the picture and makes it clear he doesn't like his brother's game of keep-away.

wren must decide what to do when she discovers arlo and oliver have always shared everything... and will always share.

notes : (contains 🚨spoilers🚨)
there's a lot of oral sex, so be prepared.

i'm still not sure if it was hot or was i just h*rny? but there's no way i would want a threesome with twins.

i'm not a fan of the whole baby brother and big brother thing they got going on.

it's not a bad book if you want to read smut. i like that the chapters are short and its a quick read. i've come to the realisation that a lot of erotica has wtf moments apart from sex. so yeah i'm not going to rant about all the abuse and craziness because i don't want to sound like a broken record.

all i'm going to say is that i do not support these abusive, crazy toxic relationships, at least it's fiction. but as long as you guys know it's not normal, cool, go for it.

ollie is a bit crazy... i mean especially towards the end. he's obvi jealous af and a very controlling character. some parts i really hated him, but then other parts i pitied him.

arlo is the softy but bro no, you got to be your own person and speak for yourself. he's nice and all but he lacks oomph.

wren well i didn't hate her but i didn't love her. i don't know if i want to be the meat of the hamburger. not really a relatable character, well not to me at least.

i share a lot of things, because i have siblings too but dang draw a line. if you look past them being twins and all the red flags yeah the book is hot.

okay that's it!