In sometime, I get up from the couch and go to the washroom to freshen up. After freshing up, I choose to wear a dark blue color night suit with printed stars on them and go downstairs for dinner.

Next morning.

I wake up around 7 in the morning, I get out of the bed and walk towards the washroom directly. I take a shower and freshen up. Afterwards, I come out of the washroom and choose to wear a red color halter neck t-shirt paired with a black color jeggings. As usual, I decide to do a natural makeup with a little bit of lip gloss. Lastly, I style my hair into beach waves.
I carry a black color handbag with me.

"Perfect." I murmur and I go downstairs.

While, going downstairs I greet Lucy "good morning" as she is leaving for her school. I greet my Mom and Dad and have my breakfast. Afterwards, I leave the house immediately.

I decide to go to school by bus and I reach school in 5 to 7 minutes.
Entering the school campus, I could see Lily standing with her other classmates near a tree so I decide to go and greet her.

Derek's P.O.V

I enter the school's main building and I start searching for Veronica because I can't seem to find her around and there she is! Standing with Ava near the physics lab. Ugh. I groan because I don't really like seeing her anymore but I have to as there is no other choice and so I start walking towards her.

"Hey, Veronica. Can you excuse yourself for a moment? I really need to talk to you about something important." I tell Veronica with a tensed look on my face.

"Oh oh, look who is here. I am so surprised. What do you want to talk about? I knew that you would come to me one day and apologize for your mistake because you regret not dating me. Haha." Veronica tells me while laughing wickedly and with a vicious look on her face.

"Veronica, you are right. I am so sorry about whatever that happened between us I shouldn't have broken up with you and I miss you so much everyday. I am here to correct my mistakes and I would like you to be my girlfriend again." I tell Veronica with a firm look on my face.

"Oh, thats so cute Derek but do you really think that I would give you a chance again after how you behaved with me? You broke up with me because you were so fed up with my games then why are you asking me to date you again? Oh, I know why because Ella doesn't make you turn on the way I do and you miss it so badly but I don't think its a good idea for us to be together." Veronica tells me while crossing her arms and raise an eyebrow at me.

"Veronica, why can't you trust me baby? I really want to date you again and I want to feel you close to me. You are right, Ella isn't hot the way you are and I regret breaking up with you. Am I not worth another chance? Please let's give it a try again." I tell Veronica in a pleading tone.

"Derek, how can I trust you huh? How can I be sure that you are not dating Ella anymore? And trusting you will be really difficult for me this time." Veronica tells me with an intense look on her face.

"Veronica, why is it so difficult to trust me again huh? We know each other since a really long time and I think you should give me another chance because I really miss you, your smell, your touch, your presence in my life and I have realized that I was happier with you than anyone else. After losing you, I have realized that you are the one for me and I am so sorry because it took me some time to realize this. Please forgive me Veronica, I want to be happy with you again." I tell Veronica with a sad look on my face and in a low tone.

"Derek, I don't know why but I feel that you are not serious about it. Please don't make me a fool. As you already know, that I am dating Robert and I can't break up with him and start dating you again. I don't really think its a good idea for us to date again." Veronica tells me with a furious look on her face.

"Veronica, just give me another chance and I will prove it to you that I really want to date you again. And I know really well that you are not so happy with Robert because he doesn't make you feel like I did once. Even you miss me and our long make out sessions and I can feel it. So, why don't you breakup with Robert and start dating me again? I promise I will give you everything you want and I will always keep you happy. Please Veronica." I tell her while making a cute puppy face and with a big smile.

"Really Derek? Come on. How can I just break up with Robert? He really loves me and I cannot break his heart. Why can't you understand that we cannot date anymore? Why did you suddenly come to talk to me and convincing me to date you again? I am really not understanding this Derek, please explain." Veronica tells me with an annoying look on her face.

"Veronica, how many times should I tell you that I have realized my mistake and I really want you in my life again because without you my life is really dark and you are the light of my life. You make me feel loved and I can never love anyone the way I loved you. However, its your choice completely if you really want to be with me then I am here for you. Also, I am sorry because I am telling you to breakup up with Robert but I think that we both will be happier together. Once again, I am really sorry for whatever happened between us and I'll be really glad if you would give me another chance. Think about it and let me know okay." I tell Veronica with a sad look on my face and walk away.

"Derek, please wait and listen to me. I accept your apology and I would like to apologize to you too for my behavior. I am really sorry and if possible please forgive me. Also, just give me some time to figure out things with Robert and we will date again because even I have missed you and it will be great to have you back with me." Veronica tells me while holding my hand and with a smile on her face.

"Okay, I forgive you Veronica. Let me know soon please. Can't wait to be with you." I tell Veronica with a pleasant look on my face and with a wink.

"Yeah." Veronica replied while blushing and walk away.

"Omg! Yes, I did it." I whisper to myself and walk towards my classroom.

So what do you guys think about this chapter? Will Derek be successful in knowing Veronica's other dirty little secrets? Or will Veronica come to know about their plan sooner? Will Veronica really get manipulated by coming into Derek's words? Or she will figure out that something is going on against her?

How did you all like this chapter?

Let me know in the comment section below!

A/N - Please show some love and support guys, it means a lot to me. Also, if you are liking the story so far do share it with your friends and family. Your support keeps me going. And it motivates me to write.

Happy reading.

Love you guys!