He gulped big time, "Avni" His soothing, calm and sexy voice was enough to melt her heart but she is determined to fight for her dignity.

"Mr. Khanna" she sighed loudly to suppress her anger. And being called Mr. Khanna by Avni, Neil gets irritated.

"It's Neil, Avni. Your Neil" Neil said, lovingly.

"I want divorce, Mr. Khanna" Bang. She stated fiercely and that was it for Neil. That calm expression of his changed into frowned one, and after that into a anger one.

His eyes turned red with anger. He clenched his jaw. His fist turned white. Avni saw him opening and closing the fist of his right hand repeatedly to control his anger. She knows he always do this to control his anger.

Anger is something which he never shows anyone but her. He is very calm person to the world but Avni is different case. He was the open book for her but not now. He is the biggest mistery of her life now but Avni is afraid to open it. Because she got to know something from California which she is afraid to accept.

"You have said it now, but don't even dare to repeat it, Avni. Because you know me." Neil ordered yet calmly while eyeing her; holding her shoulders very tightly, the pain was unbearable for Avni. She got scared for once because Avni know this Neil. When he is very calm in situations like this, he is the most dangerous man living alive.

"Mr. Khanna, please leave me. You are hurting me." With that a tear made it's path from Avni's eyes.

Seeing Avni's tears, he loosen his grip and rasped her shoulder slightly to soothe her pain, but that raised his anger even more.

"I.won't.leave.you.Avni. Not now, not ever, remember this forever. And i don't like to repeat myself, and you know that very well. I dare you to call me Mr. Khanna one more time, and i will show you." Neil gaped as he raised his voice and glared at Avni.

"I am not afraid of you. okay!! And lower your voice, Mr. khan...... Before she could complete her sentence, Neil crashed his lips with her.

He cut off her by placing his lips on her. At first, the kiss was full of punishment as if Neil was showering all his anger and frustration on Avni because he would die for her if she wants, but never ever gonna leave her. 'How dare she to even think about divorce.' She was throwing lots of punches at him, pushing him away from her but Neil's grip on the nape of her neck and other on waist was getting even tighten by this.

The kiss was fierce yet soothing, had anger yet love, had disappointment yet satisfaction. At first, it was rough and against of Avni's will, but she loves him. She can deny the fact but her heart knows. Because when your heart empowers you, the mind gets blocked. All the logical things becomes things only. Love needs no reason because it, itself is the reason.

Her emotions were overwhelming her. She was tired now. Not physically but emotionally. She stopped protesting. Slowly, now Neil's kiss became gentle. He was kissing her softly, trying to soothe her, showing her that he was sorry, sorry for being this late, sorry for everything. After sometime, she started kissing him back cause she can't resist his kiss now. Avni's hand circled around Neil's neck and reached his hair. He started pushing her gently without breaking the kiss till her back met the wall.

They are tasting their lips after ages. It wasn't something, cause it was everything. Both of them were blazing loudly. Both of them, poured in all the emotions. Neil was trying to apologize and Avni's emotions comes out as tears. Both finally broke the kiss, their forehead was touching and they were breathing heavily.

Neil raised his head, kissed her tears and then her eyes, that feeling. He tucked the Avni's loosen hair strands behind her ears and kissed her forehead. This was pure love. Avni's Eyes were still close, feeling every touch of Neil.

"Mrs. Avni Neil Khanna, as long as you want to be angry with me, you can. If you want to hit me, then you can. But don't talk about leaving me. I will put this whole world in fire." Neil stated softly. It was very demanding. But this was enough for Avni's mind to empowers her heart now. 'How can i be this stupid!! How dare him.'

Avni's love is now overtaken by her anger. With her full power, she pushed Neil away from her. Her eyes became red-blood shot. She find herself very weak. She can't resist his touch. His kiss. She hates him more now, because according to her he took advantage of her vulnerable state. Now tears are flowing from her eyes like a waterfall.

"I hate you Neil. I jus...I hate you" Avni screamed at the top of her lungs.

___________________________________________
**************************************

I want you guys to vote and comments!!

Next update after 200 votes only. Let see how many would I get.

___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************