And what Jisung and Aeri chose to do felt a personal success for everyone.

"We did it, Sung," Aeri grinned excitedly, turning her head to face the boy. Her mature voice filtered into his ears, and immediately he was pulled out from his reverie.

Jisung mirrored her expression, and leant down to place a warm kiss at her temples. As he did so, the brunette closed her eyes in content, sighing with such relief as if one kiss really was the cherry on top of her entire ten years.

"Life is so good to me. I have my favorite boy, and my dream right in front of me," She whispered, more to herself, yet Jisung heard clearly and chuckled at her adorable nature.

It took quite a while to be that man for her, but it was all worth it.

Their heads turned back to the front and they reread the sign for the millionth time.

HAN RUA INSTITUTE OF MUSIC

No matter the amount of times they've read their school's name, it still swelled their hearts.

Earlier that year when the building was first being renovated and the sign was finally finished, Aeri cried for hours. She wanted to dedicate this school to not only her late mother and brother, but also her father.

Jisung reassured her on those glum nights in their shared apartment, kissing her hair and whispering sweet nothings to remind her that she was doing more than anyone could ask.

Aeri was also there for Jisung too.

He hadn't contacted his family in years.

Once he was 18, he packed up and left, the only gift he took from them was his childhood home that they moved out from, but kept. They were going to rent it out to others, however Jisung felt too attached.

Luckily over the years, he matured and sold the home on his own accord. He used the money for the down payment on their current apartment, and to kickstart their Music School.

It was only a few months back that he had invited his parents and siblings to a dinner. It was at the most expensive restaurant he could find in the heart of Seoul, and he bought the most precious bottle of red wine, and a new luxurious suit and dress for Aeri. He made sure to get his message across that he was doing perfectly good without them.

but the night of the dinner, he felt nothing but embarrassed and ashamed. Despite the numerous expensive items he bought and the gloried reservation he attained— he felt ashamed.

He didn't even know if his Music School was going to be any great. Despite having success already as a Artist and awards for his songwriting and production skills, his music school was the closest achievement that his parents could understand, because it was a business.

It was a private and prestigious institution, though it only started that year. But thankfully for critics, the press and his amazing reputations for the staff of his school, it was already called one of the top music schools in the nation.

He just hoped they'd feel even a tad bit proud of him.

That night it was quite hard to express his love for music and the dedication, sweat and blood he put into his career as not only an Artist, but also a professor now— having gone back to college for his degree in education. Though Aeri had already gotten hers initially when he majored in Music.