The Real Q&A and Suggestions Responses

Disclaimer: I don't own Type-moon, Highschool DxD, Rwby, My Hero Academia, and Danmachi. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

Question: Will Oliver and Gudako summon more servants?

Answer: Yes, they will summon more servants. They would summon at least one or more in each Singularity. But summon more between them.

Also they aren't the only masters in Chadela. Let's just say thanks to Oliver presence he change some stuff.

Question: Will Oliver summon familiar faces like Manga Izuku as an Assassin or Avenger?

Answer: No not really because I haven't caught up in the manga lately. But someone would summon Izuku but as a Berserker. If you know what I mean. ;)

Question: What Oliver relationship with the cast?

Answer: With the younger audience he is a great friend. With the boys they are brothers in all but blood. With the Student Council he's more close to them than ORC.

It would be mention later but Oliver is technically Sona's fiance. With the hero students he considered as a role model. With the huntsmen he considered as a fellow huntsman. And for the girls who have crushes on him are Sona, Tsubaki(DxD), Reya, Momo(DxD), Meguri, Mina, Ruby and Velvet.

The older audience he either met them or was a person of interest. He was a member of the Hephaestus familia it would be explain later. And is good friends with the Hestia and Loki familia. To Freya he's an obsession of hers along with Bell due to his Reality Marble.

Question: Can we get somebody in reactions? Like younger version or older versions of the mc that they are reacting too?

Answer: Yes they're would be more people reacting. You would see some in the next chapter. No not really maybe in another book but not this one.

@Gioaid I'm not sure but Redhood and Deadshot do exist in the Unionverse. Along with the rest of the DC And Marvel universes. But Oliver would dress up as a one of them for a future Halloween chapter.

@DonDonUmali Thanks for the suggestions but sorry I can't add them. Because I don't know the characters you suggested but I keep them in mind.

And that was the Q&A but expected more like this in the future. Some what expected more people to ask questions and give suggestions. But hey it's better than nothing. So have a great day and see you next time! Word Count: 414

Edit: Hey guys I forgot to add this in the third question. Oliver was also trained in magic by Sona and Riveria. So not only his magecraft is better than Archer EMIYA but he knows a little of elven and devil magic. But they're weak and limited and require a good amount of mana.