Singularity F

(Disclaimer: I don't own Type-moon, My Hero Academia, Highschool DxD, Rwby, and Danmachi. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.)

(A/n: Thanks for all the criticism from the last chapter. And thank you TeenShallot for pointing out some mistakes I made with reactions.

This is a warning many of the dialogue has been replaced and/or alter to fit Oliver and because I forgot most of the dialogue. So if you don't like it then I understand but go find something else to read. Thank you for understanding.)

Their was silence as everyone was shocked by Oliver actions ."No no no no! This has a joke! Oliver would never do that right?!" Ruby asked in denial. Many younger audience were denying that Oliver the kind selfless person would kill innocent people. The only ones that are not denying it are the older audience who been around long to see heroes become villains.

"You die a hero or live long enough to become a villain." FireRogue said sagely. The younger audience were confused but the older audience nodded their heads in agreement."W-w-what do you mean?" Izuku asked with a stutter.

"Not every hero has a happy ending. Some die as a hero while others see the horrors of the world and are corrupt by it. But very and I mean very few from I seen have happy endings like in fairytales." FireRogue answered. Everyone of the younger generation pondered on what he said as the screen turned on again.

Third person POV

The screen is shows a barren wasteland full of swords with giant cogs in the red sky. The screen then pans to Oliver pointing his gun at someone off screen.

 The screen then pans to Oliver pointing his gun at someone off screen

(A/n: Imagine him in his second ascension form)

All the weapon geeks ie. Ruby, Welf, and Hephaestus are checking out the swords. While the devils were shaking in fear by the amount of holy swords there. While everyone else shivered by the amount of bloodlust by many of the swords there."Where is Young Emyia at FireRogue-san?" Asked All Might who is still his buff form thanks to Oliver using Avalon to heal his wound.

"What we're looking at is his soul." FireRogue answered. At this revaluation many did a spit take."But that not possible because someone's soul is their very being!" Weiss said in denial."Yes but you see this is a forbidden form of magecraft. A Reality Marble is one inner world brought to reality and his is called Unlimited Blade Works. As the name implies it full of unlimited swords ethier be holy, demonic, magical, or normal." FireRogue explains to them.

Everyone was awe by his Reality Marble well all but one.'It can't be! The soul I fell in love with is no more it's been corrupt!' Freya thought in horror. The beautiful clear blue sky and green plains she loved are now gone!

"What do you want Zelretch?" Oliver asked with his gun still train on him. The screen then pan to a smiling old man. He had white hair and beard with red eyes wearing old fashioned clothes holding a cane with a jewel on it.