Old Gear and Orleans Singularity Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Type-moon, Highschool DxD, Rwby, My Hero Academia, and Danmachi. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

First I fucking suck at remembering dialogue! So because of that I'm going to alter and try my best remembering the dialogue. Mostly because I'm too lazy search it up.

Anyways this is it guys the beginning of the Orleans Singularity. Also for the sake to avoid confusion Lucifer doesn't exist in Danmachi. Mostly due I can't find anything about him or the Big G in Danmachi lore.

But the Big G will exist in this version of Danmachi but would be considered a isolationist. Also I decided to keep my oc as the host permanently.

Also to avoid confusion again this version of my oc is from Union Watches the Alter of Union universe. It would be explain in the next chapter of that book. Let's just say he knows about who a certain Arc was in a past life.

Everyone from the Unionverse was still shocked by Lucifer's arrival. While those from Orario were confused by their reactions."Whose Lucifer? Because he seems important." Hestia said."He... our brother and the first to fall." Michael answered in a sad tone.

"While father rules Heaven and rewards the good. Lucifer is the opposite he's a angel who fell from grace. And now rules Hell and punish the evil and wicked through eternal torture." Azazel continued.

Needless the Gods were intrigued as they never heard of him."How come we never heard of him before?" Freya asked for the first time speaking out loud. Before Abraham can explain a note appeared before him.

"Turns out he doesn't exist in your world. Because unlike The One Christian God, Lucifer was never a God. Also the Big G does exist in your world but is a isolationist." Abraham said after reading half of the note.

Just then a portal opened dropping a new group of people. This group consists of Vali(Female), Raven Branwen and Vernal, Salam and her group, Adam Taurus, Sienna Khan, Junior and the twins, Roman Torchwick, Neo, All For One and finally the League of Villains. This predictably cause a huge commotion. Before anyone can fight a gunshot was heard.

"Enough." Was all Abraham said. Despite not raising his voice the power and bloodlust behind made everyone stop in fear. Just like it appeared one moment the bloodlust disappeared the next. They all look at Abraham who had a completely emotionless face and was holding two pistols. The right one was black with "Jesus Christ is in Heaven now" engraved on it. While the left one was Silver has "Hellsing ARM454 Casull Auto" engraved on it.

 While the left one was Silver has "Hellsing ARM454 Casull Auto" engraved on it

"Ok looks like everyone calmed down. First, FireRogue found the next viewing and made me the permanent host. So let me explain why you guys are here." Abraham said before holstering his guns.

After a couple minutes of explaining the newcomers sat down. The Villains sat down on the opposite side of where the heroes sat.

Meanwhile Adam, Sienna, Raven, Vernal, Junior and the twins sat in the back. And Vali(Female) surprisingly sat next to Jaune. Abraham just shrugged remembering how she acted with the Jaune from his universe.