↠ C . 58

It was a perfect day to represent the grieving emotion that rode in many souls

It was a perfect day to represent the grieving emotion that rode in many souls. None bothered by the gravel-grey weather caused by the tar-black clouds. Heavy pitter-patter echoed rhythmically in the icy air.

Beads of water bounced off a few held up umbrellas while some drenched the unshielded black material of clothing.

Rainfall became intense along with the tears that mixed with the falling precipitation. Many members carry a burdened heart feeling misery after losing the girl who they began to become close to.

Byeol hasn't stayed at the gang house for a long time but her role and the connection she formed grew stronger in the members day by day. Johnny was bawling on the floor, gripping tight onto the grass. Mark bit his bottom lip, stopping his tears. He became extremely close to the girl. Always had a Sunday fruit day, gossiping and eating.

Renjun was crying in Jisungs arms. She was like a sister to him, he wanted to protect her but failed. Regret, anger and resentment grew in his body but not at anyone else but himself.

She was uncertain about her feelings. Skeptic about her whole friendship with the girl. Pain buried in her head as she couldn't understand why there were no tears pricking her eyes. Taeyeon stared straight forward at Byeol's grave. She was weeping on the floor in her bedroom but she couldn't cry anymore.

Why?

Does she not care about her best friend's death?

Does her death mean nothing to her?

Her eyes were dry, the only liquid trailing her skin was the droplets of rainy clouds above her. She hated that she was feeling no emotion while all the others were in despair. Has she run out of tears? What was the reason?

But Taeyeon was yet to realise, Byeol was infront of her, she is with her.

She acknowledged the feeling she was getting. She now understood why she wasn't crying like the others anymore. Byeol promised that they both will always be together. The fact the Taeyeon wasn't crying in front of her grave tells her that Byeol is sending a message to her

"That there is no need to cry anymore. If you do that means that you believe that I left you but I am always with you."

"Mum breakfast is ready". The lady made her way , messy bed hair, joggers still yawning.

"Seaweed soup?" she scrunched up her nose. "You never make this" she mumbled

"Yeah it's because today it's my -" her words got cut out her mouth as she was interrupted "Shut up! I want to eat in peace" Aera gulped and faked a smile nodding.

They quietly sipped on the soup. Her mother paid no attention to her daughter and scrolled through her phone. After her stomach was fulfilled she left without a word. Leaving the poor 13 year old girl to tidy up all the mess herself. Aera breathed in deep and placed on a smile to prevent any growing hurtful emotions building in her