↠ C . 17

The shielding curtains were pulled apart letting the sunlight to escape and sine down at the peacefully figure

The shielding curtains were pulled apart letting the sunlight to escape and sine down at the peacefully figure. However, the natural lights caused her to not avail. Her face turned to the other direction hiding away. The girl covered her eyes with her pillow to cut out the surrounding daylight.

To her dismay her sweet slumber was disrupted even further by a loud shriek. "Wake up already!!" a deep groan left her lips before carrying on with her snooze. To her disliking, her bed began to move up and down in a repeating manner.

She let out a aggressive sigh and moved her pillow to see Chenle jumping on her bed beside her. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and shut them. The younger boy giggled and he sat down leaning closer towards her left ear.

"Wake up, we need to go school today!" His loud scream made her jump back and squeal out loud. His voice rang in her left ear and she let out a small cry rolling around the bed sheets in irritation. "Go away!" she whined but the boy just grabbed her arm pulling at it. "Come on, get up!!" 

 Taeyeon nodded but her eyes thought other wise, shutting close slowly. Impatient by her act, Chenle clicked his tongue. He moved closer to her and kicked her forcefully. The poor girl rolled off her bed and fall on the floor with a big thump. A small scream left her lips. Wide awake now, she stood up immediately and glared at the retreating boy.

"CHENLEE!!!!" Her screams echoed across the hallway. She could make out the sound of a dolphin laugh from afar. "Ugh" against her will she dragged her feet to the bathroom in process to begin her day.

The ice cold surface of the mirrors fogged up by the steam. She stepped out the shower and changed into her school uniform. Lazily, the girl walked into her bedroom to find someone. The intruder laid on her bed acting like he owned the place playing video games.

"What are you doing here?" the boy didn't look up from his phone.. Instead he hummed in response.  His mind was immersed with his game. Taeyeon walked up, snatching the device out of his grip. A smile formed across her lips when she received a little whine. He pouted at her, making her chuckle at his cuteness. 

"I was waiting so we can walk down to breakfast together" she felt a warmth in her heart by his kindness. "You ready?" he asked lying down on her bed comfortably.

"Yeah just let me do my hair" even though he groaned , the boy still patiently watched as Taeyeon brushed her hair and tied it into a low ponytail.  "Let's go Donghyuck" The latter stood up and lead her down.  "How did you sleep?"

"Hmmm? Oh not well. I couldn't because I took a nap yesterday and then I got distracted by Jaemin who kept me up all night" They girl complained and crossed her arms. She sulked a little from the lack of sleep and tiredness taking over.

Suddenly the girl stopped in her trace when she didn't feel the presence of her friend beside her. When she swerved on her heels she spotted Donghyuck staring at her with wide eyes. A smirk slowly formed across his face.  "He kept you up all night?" he giggled.

Taeyeon tilted her head, looked at him confused and gasped after recalling what she said. The boy grimaced when receiving a slap on his arm. "That's not what I meant. He said something to me which bothered me that's all, not that we ... ugh we didn't do anything !!!" Donghyuck laughed at her flustered face. 

He poked her red cheeks teasing her which caused her to become even more embarrassed. The girl knitted her eyebrows and began to walk away from the boy.  "Ok ok I will stop." he ran towards her, resting his arm around her shoulder still giggling stiffly.

When Taeyeon came to school with some of the Dreamies she gained many eyes from other students. Especially their fangirls who were glaring at her. She couldn't deny it... she hated the foreign looks she was getting. It reminded her of the lot of her past. The judgmental ones.

An arm placed around her shoulder making the girl snap out of her trace. "You ok?" Donghyuck asked. The last thing she wanted is for him to get worried so she nodded. She isn't exactly fond attention and her body stiffened up. The felt her tensed so he bent down whispering a small it's ok. Unknowingly it calmed her down making her shoulders relax to which he felt.

When she entered her class, she found Dasom eyes following her as she sat on her desk. She didn't say a word and stared at Taeyeon then averted her gaze to the boy behind her.

He looked at Dasom and gave her a wink and smirk. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and shook her head disapprovingly. 

Why does he do that?

Before she could even get comfortable for the first lesson, she someone pulling her out the room. "Umm.. why are we here?" she raised her eyebrows while examining the rooftop. 

"Uhh.. why do you think?!" Dasom screamed out as if it was the most obvious thing. Seeing that Taeyeon was just clueless she pinched the bridge of her nose and made a thin line with her lips. Taking a deep breathe she faced her again. 

"I heard someone say a girl was hanging out with the Dreamies and came to school with them. I honestly didn't care that much until I saw  a certain someone walk into class with HAECHAN!!" she screamed again making taeyeon shut her ears protectively. 

"It was you!!!" she grabbed both of Taeyeon's shoulders shaking it. "Why didn't you tell me that you got with him?!" she blurted out taking the other girl by surprise. 

"WHAT!! NOO! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS" She could tell Dasom wasn't having any of it when she folded her arms and tapped her foot. "Yeah right " Taeyeon groaned and pulled at her hair frustrated. 

"Look the Dreamies aren't even close to any girls. Haechan is close with only one girl and that's you. I wouldn't be surprised if you get with him" Dasom said while raising her eyebrows to her friend. Taeyeon rolled her eyes defeated "And here I am thinking that you like Donghyuck!"

"What did you say?! D-donghyuck! You called him by his real name. Damn I ship!!" she clapped her hands squealing. "And just to confirm. No, I don't like Haechan in that way. We are still friends and no competio-"

"Oh my god!! Shut up! You're getting ahead of yourself. He is literally just a friend. " Taeyeon was trying to hold it in. She didn't want to get pissed off at Dasom.  But at that exact moment Dasom was really pushing her towards the edge of her patience.  

She stared down at the girl with a blank expression. "He is my friend" she stated again trying to get it into Dasom's thick skull. Her voice was stoic and deep. A hint of seriousness laced around her words making Dasom furrow her eyebrows.  "Wait seriously?" 

"Yess!" 

"B-but I was so excited" she pouted. "Well you were wrong and now that it's clear lets go down" She grabbed her wrist and dragged the girl of the rooftop before she could say another word.