↠ C . 35

"OW!"

"OW!"

"Stop being a baby, I didn't even touch it yet!" he rolled his eyes. Taeyeon pouted her lips. Her eyes moved out towards the window in the process to forget the pain. Jaemin gently dabbed the cotton bud on her palm making sure to not hurt her in any way.

"Look at me," he commanded, his eyes wandered around her face. Without noticing the effect it placed on the girl. She became flustered and warm. Her gaze left his once again avoiding eye contact, she cleared her throat carrying on to take in the night sky.

Jaemin clicked his tongue and grabbed her cheeks pulling her face towards his direction. Taeyeon groaned and shook her face away.

"What~" she whined, a small smile formed across his lips finding her complaints cute. He tucked in her fallen strands behind her hair and placed a small plaster on her forehead covering the small scratch.

"There all done" he spoke to himself and stood up to throw all the rubbish away.

"J-Jaemin" he hummed in response "t-thank y-you" she said quietly while blushing. Jaemin turned around and sat beside her. Her doe eyes sparkled against the midnight sky under the blue moon. Even Though she had scratches on her and looked extremely weak and fragile, she was ethereal. Jaemin patted her head and nodded at her.

He was about to speak when a loud sound of the door being flung open stopped him. "Yeon! Yeon! Oh my god are you ok child!" Donghyuck cried towards her. He ran and pushed Jaemin aside and sat beside her examining her face by tilting it in every direction. He pinched her cheeks and stared at her wounds.

"Ahhh - hyuck you're hurting me!"

"What?" Taeyeon didn't respond as Donghyuck let go and grabbed onto the back of his head. "Damn jaemin- what was that for?" he rubbed his head where jaemin hit him.

"You were hurting her" he glared down towards Donghyuck, making him take a gulp nervously dart his eyes from Jaemin's intense stare.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls? I understand you were upset and wanting space but you shouldn't have run away from me or Jaemin. Look what it got you in! From now on you better stay by our sides!" he ranted towards her. He was furious, veins popped out his forehead and he was breathing heavily trying to calm down. Taeyeon could feel tears threatening to fall. She held them back and felt guilty, making both boys worry.

"I-i'm sorry" she spoke out facing her hands which fiddled around. Donghyuck let out a sigh not wanting to scare the girl further "No i'm sorry for shouting.... Are you ok?" he asked, concerned. Taeyeon didn't respond.. She didn't know how to respond.

"No she isn't! If I didn't come in time he might've killed her."

"What" donghyuck was shocked, he gritted his teeth "Did you kill him?"

"Yeah I did" jaemin breathed out brushing his hands through his hair. Donghyuck looked at his friend and punched his shoulder lightly and nodded thanking him.